How to Fix Android Apps Not Working
Are you facing any app-related issues? We have covered them below.
Android apps are a big part of many people’s lives, and when something goes wrong with them, it can be frustrating. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to fix any android apps that aren’t working properly. We’ll discuss the different causes of app issues and outline the steps you need to take to resolve them. We believe this article will help you get your apps working smoothly again! We’ll also discuss common causes and solutions so that you can get your apps working as they should right away.
Why are my apps not working on my android phone?
There could be a number of reasons why Android apps aren’t functioning properly. However, it is typically brought on by poor updating. Apps are routinely updated to add new features, enhance current ones, solve known problems, and increase security. However, updates may bring about fatal problems that break the app or your phone.
- Bad app update
- Insufficient memory and phone storage
- Corrupted cache and app data
- Bugs and glitches in the app
- Temporary system errors
- Outdated app or phone software
- Incompatibility and many more
How to Fix Android Apps Not Working?
Restart Your Phone
- Restart your phone by pressing the “Power Button” on your phone for 30 seconds.
- If prompted, “Tap Restart.”
Check for Android Updates
- Open your phone’s “Settings app,” go to the bottom of the screen, and tap System, Advanced, and System update.
- Depending on your phone, you might need to “tap About phone” or About tablet or Software update instead of a System update.
- You’ll find your updated status there. Follow any steps on the screen until it says “Updating.”
- Wait for the update process to finish, which could take a few minutes or longer, depending on your device and whether or not you’re connected to Wi-Fi at the time or not!
Update the App
- Open the “Google Play Store” and navigate to google play store settings
- “Click” on manage apps & devices.
- “Select update” or select an individual app under available updates.
Force Stop the App
You can usually force-stop an app through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer. The general steps are:
- Open “Settings”
- “Open App,” Applications, Manage apps, or something similar.
- Look for and “Select the App.”
- “Select Force Stop, Force Quit,” or something similar.
Clear the App’s Cache & Data
The cache and data stored by an app can sometimes get corrupted, leading to the app behaving erratically or even crashing.
If you’re experiencing problems with an app, one of the first things you can try is clearing its cache and data. This will reset the app’s default state, which may fix the problem.
Here’s a guide on how to clear the cache and data for an app on your Android device:
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap “Apps.”
- Tap the app you want to clear the cache and data for.
- Tap “Storage.” & Go to “Clear Cache” and then “Clear Data.”
Note that this will remove all data stored by the app, so you may need to sign in or set up the app again after doing this.
You must perform simple steps to keep your Android device in sync with Google servers.
To sync your device with Google servers:
- Open your phone’s “Settings” app.
- Tap System and then “Date & Time.”
- “Turn off” Automatic Time Zone and Automatic Date & Time.
- “Change” the date and time to be incorrect.
- “Turn on” Automatic Time Zone and Automatic Date & Time.
Uninstall the App
If you need to uninstall the app, follow the steps below:
- Open the “Settings” app on your device
- Tap on “Apps” or “Applications.”
- Tap on the “App” you want to uninstall
- Tap on “Uninstall.” 5. “Confirm” that you want to uninstall the app Once you have followed the steps, your device will uninstall the app.
Contact the app Developer
If you’re having trouble with an app, the first step is to try the troubleshooting steps in the app’s Help Center. If that doesn’t solve the problem, your next step is to contact the app developer.
The app developer will have the most up-to-date information on the app and can help you troubleshoot any issues you’re having. To contact the app developer, open the app and look for a “Contact Us” or “Help” section.
Alternatively, you can go to the app’s page on the Google Play Store and scroll down to the “Developer” section. Once you’ve found the developer’s contact information, reach out and explain the problem you’re having. If there are any error messages, be as detailed as you can.
The developer will likely need this information to help solve your problem. If you have any specific app-related problems, we have covered them below.
This step is quite easy that can be done only within a few seconds. All you need to do is just switch your internet data usage to another connection.
E.g., if you are on WiFi, try switching to mobile network data or wise versa. Sometimes internet connection problems create such issues, but switching connections helps you analyze the problem’s exact cause.
As you can see, there’s a simple solution to your android apps not working issue. Just follow our tips and use the troubleshooting steps we also laid down in this post.
A good thing about these troubleshooting methods is that they can be applied even if one of your apps is not working as expected. Using the steps given above, you can easily fix any app-related issues on your phone in no time!