Want to keep your kids indulging in healthy activities? Looking for the best fitness tracker for tweens? Are you serious about your kid’s health? If yes, it’s high time to buy a fitness tracker for tweens. Today, in this post, we have reviewed the best fitness trackers for kids/tweens that help develop healthy habits and keep you updated on all the physical stats.
In today’s era, parents are concerned about their kid’s health because obesity is the biggest concern among teens. Getting our children out of the house these days is almost impossible. Most kids are not indulging in any physical activities. According to the CDC, healthy eating and physical activities are two fundamental ways to prevent obesity.
We all know exercise is essential for leading a healthy lifestyle. But getting kids to indulge in physical activities is harder these days. One of the best ways to get your teens interested in physical activities is to invest in fitness trackers. A fitness tracker develops healthy habits and keeps your children up to date with their physical stats.
A fitness tracker is a motivating tool and helps enhance activity levels and weight management. The fitness tracker is a device that you wear on the wrist and starts tracking your activities. From steps walked to heart rate, it counts everything and keeps your children healthy.
The fitness tracker also tracks your daily steps, laps, swum, and the number of calories you burn every day. It also monitors the sleep pattern and improves the overall health of teens. It engages your kids actively in the fitness task and offers rewards or incentives for completing goals. Some trackers also come with built-in GPS to ensure your child is safe while playing.
Here, in this post, we have reviewed the best fitness trackers for tweens in the section below. So, without wasting a moment, let’s jump to the main content below.
Best Fitness Trackers For Tweens
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker For Tweens
If you want your kids or yourself to get inspiration to lead a healthy lifestyle, Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker For Tweens is an excellent option for you. With this tracker, there is no limit to how far you go or dive.
With the built-in GPS feature, you can track your pace and distance on the screen during intense activities. You can also track your heart rate along with the steps. With the active zone minute feature, you can earn extra rewards every time when you reach the target.
You can manage and control everything in the Fitbit app. Thanks to its 24/7 tracking feature, it tracks the heart rate and measures calorie burn. This fitness tracker can also track your skin temperature and real-time exercise goals. Overall, it’s an excellent fitness tracker that is swim-proof and water-resistant.
- GPS mode
- Battery lasts up to 7 days
- Track your skin temperature
- Compatible with iPhone, Android phone, and Mac
- Good quality
Lintelek Fitness Tracker For Tweens
Do you want to get your kids fit and healthy by monitoring all your activities and stats? If yes, try Lintelek Fitness Tracker For Tweens for the overall development of your teens’ health. The tracker tracks your heart rate 24/7 and alarms you when you reach maximum heart rate. The 14 sports mode helps in recording your everyday data while exercising. Thanks to its sleep monitor that records the time of your deep sleep, shallow sleep, and wake up, that helps in managing your rest time.
Don’t worry; you will never miss important calls during activities because the fitness tracker buzzes and displays the important calls on the screen. The tracker tracks your daily activities from day to night and helps manage your calorie intake and burn.
It also keeps track of how many calories you burn. All in all, it is the best fitness tracker for tweens that keeps a record of daily activities and inspires them to perform better every day.
- 14 sports mode
- Works as a sleep monitor
- Call and message notification
- USB charge
- Timer function
- The screen is too small
- Not waterproof
BIGGERFIVE Fitness Tracker For Tweens
If you are looking for a top-notch activity tracker at a budget for girls and boys, BIGGERFIVE Fitness Tracker For Tweens is the best option to buy.
This activity tracker records all-day activities, walking steps, moving distance, and all other active minutes of the kids. It also works as a sleep monitor because it automatically detects kids’ sleep patterns. You can see all the recorded data in the VeryFitPro app. The IP67 waterproof technology withstands the tracker in all harsh conditions and makes the tracker sweatproof, rainproof and waterproof.
You can also set 5 different alarms to build good habits in kids. You can set wake-up reminders, drinking reminders, and others according to your child’s needs.
Using this tracker, parents can also keep track of teens’ social media profiles, calls, and SMS reminders. It is also effortless to charge with the built-in USB charging support. Above all, it’s a fantastic fitness tracker for tweens.
- Work as an alarm clock
- High-quality straps
- Great battery life
- You cannot control two watches on the app
- Small screen
Fitbit Ace 2 Fitness Tracker For Tweens
Fitbit Ace 2 Fitness Tracker is one of the stylish fitness trackers for tweens. This fitness tracker can track all-day activities and steps of the kids so that you can keep an eye on every move, skip and jump of the teens.
The tracker also develops good sleep habits among children. Thanks to its colorful raised bumpers which give 100% protection to the screen from drops and bumps. The interchangeable bands are best for styling.
The swim-proof activity tracker comes loaded with interesting challenges that keep your kids motivated and inspired to perform the activities on time. When kids earn virtual gifts and badges, trust me, they perform activities in an exemplary manner.
The trackers take less charging time and last up to 5 days. Pair the tracker with the child’s account to access limited kids’ views. Overall, it’s an amazing tracker in the list that keeps track of every moment of the kids.
- Easy to use
- Sleep tracker
- Tracks heart rate
- Interchangeable bands
- Not long-lasting
- The band is not comfortable
Fitpolo Fitness Tracker For Tweens
Fitpolo Fitness Tracker For Tweens has many fantastic features that no other fitness tracker offers. This touch-screen fitness tracker is best for tracking your kids’ activities on the way. With the built-in GPS mode, you can record their route, and all the information gets saved on the app. The IP68 waterproof technology makes it best for swimming and diving. The 210mAh rechargeable battery is long-lasting and lasts up to 10 days.
The best feature is that now kids can control the music directly from the tracker. Parents can track all activities of the kids via the app. It also monitors heart rate and sleeps rate 24/7 to track sleeping habits.
The 9 different activities mode makes it fun for the teens. Thanks to the alarm function, through which you can set different alarms for kids to build healthy habits. Above all, it’s an excellent and advanced fitness tracker for tweens.
- Brightness adjustment
- Work as stopwatch
- Great battery life
- Inaccurate sleep tracker
- Miss lot of features
WAFA Fitness Tracker For Tweens
Monitor and record your tween’s physical condition with WAFA Fitness Tracker For Tweens. This fitness tracker monitors heart rate changes and better understands your physical condition in daily life.
You can view all the recorded data in the app. The tracker automatically tracks your deep and shallow sleep time, which helps improve your sleep quality. With this fitness tracker, you can also follow the steps you walk, calories burned, and all other necessary steps.
You can also win rewards or see the progress bar whenever you complete the goal. Thanks to its stopwatch function, that works amazing, records the exercise time and calculates other things.
The notification reminder is also amazing that vibrates when you receive a notification on the screen. The IP67 waterproof technology can withstand all harsh conditions and makes the tracker waterproof, dustproof, and snowproof.
- Long battery life
- Multifunction support
- Worth for money
- Easy to use
- Works great
- Little bulky
- Manual is very tiny
WallPacle Fitness Tracker For Tweens
The last option on the list is WallPacle Fitness Tracker For Tweens to maintain the overall health of the teens. No extra charging cable is required; you can charge the tracker with any USB cable via USB block or computer. The battery lasts up to 7-10 days on a single charge.
It monitors the heart rate and sleep rate 24/7 and tracks all the activities you perform in a day. On the JYouPro app, you can see all the necessary information when required.
The IP67 waterproof technology allows the tracker to withstand while swimming or diving. You can also set the five different alarms to build healthy habits. Above all, it’s a great fitness tracker in price and features.
- Comfortable to wear
- 12 months warranty
- Sleep tracker
- Bright light
- Battery life s awful
Withings Steel HR Sports
Withings is a classy analog watch with discreet activity tracking thrown in. Also, it is a full package of various amazing features like an Activity tracker, heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, GPS, and water-resistant smartwatch. Furthermore, Withings comes in two variants Black and White.
Withings Steel HR sport is a hybrid smartwatch for Android devices specifically designed for your workout, with some amazing features.
Features & details
- Heart rate monitoring – maximize your workout and help in increasing your stamina with continuous heart rate.
- GPS – Maps your step sessions with distance, elevation, and place.
- Fitness level – Assesses your cardiovascular capacity when running based on V02 max estimation.
- It’s long-lasting – Water resistant up to 50 meters, 25 days + battery life on one charge, and sturdy stainless steel case.
- Sleep tracking – Wake to a Sleep Score based on light & deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth & regularity, plus enjoy a silent vibrating alarm.
- Smart notifications – Call, text, event, and app notifications from your smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is a lightweight waterproof smart band with an OLED display, touchpad, heart rate monitor, and wristband bracelet. It offers a real-time display of exercise duration, mileage, heart rate monitor, etc.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 features all-day health management more accurate pedometer, heart rate monitor, sleep quality monitoring, and sedentary reminder. Also, you can reject the call without accessing the phone. Furthermore, the band can display the caller’s name or number. So, if you do not want to answer, the long press can reject the call.
Features & Details
- Up to twenty days of battery life (If the Automatic pulse rate feature is turned on then expected battery life are going to be 3-9 days).
- 0.78” OLED touch screen. The adjustable strap length is 155 – 216mm.
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp, etc.
- Continuous pulse rate observation, sleep analysis and advanced step following.
- Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it’s misplaced.
- 5ATM – Water resistant upto 50 meters.
- Phone Unlock feature (Android Only).
- Get Idle Alert and Weather Forecast.
- Devices with Android 4.4, iOS 7.0 or above, Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
- View data by simply raising your wrist.
Fitbit versa is a lightweight fitness smartwatch that can track your health and perform amazing things like activity tracking, sleep and heart rate tracking, notifications, apps, and 4+ day battery life. It comes in 10 color variants.
Also, Fitbit is the first brand who introduce smartwatches and fitness trackers. Furthermore, Fitbit versa is the successor of Fitbit lite, and it has all the features of lite edition plus music, on-screen workouts, floor climbing and swim lap tracking.
Features & details
- Includes all Versa light Edition options plus: store and play 300+ songs, utilize on-screen workouts that play on your carpus, coach you through each move, and track swim laps and climbed floors.
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 vital signs & sleep stages, 4+ day battery life (varies with use and different factors), and a slim, comfy style with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body.
- Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is waterproof to fifty meters) to record workouts and connect with smartphone GPS for a lot of precise period pace & distance.
- Access your favorite sports and weather apps and obtain decision, calendar, text, and app alerts.
- Get all app notifications when your phone is connected. Plus, you can send quick replies on Android only.
- Automatically track select sports & workouts with SmartTrack and use female health tracking in the Fitbit app to long periods, symptoms, and more.
Garmin Vivoactive 3
Garmin is a popular brand in the smartwatch industry. The brand has launched a new smartwatch called Garmin Vivoactive 3. It has GPS, countless payment,s and built-in sports apps. Also, it comes in two color variants Black/silver.
Garmin vivoactive has a payment feature that allows you to pay for purchases with your watch. Furthermore, you can personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps, and widgets. Also, it has 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps like yoga, running, swimming and many more.
Feature & details
- Garmin Pay contactless payment answer helps you to purchase purchases together with your watch (available for supported cards from collaborating banks).
- Personalize your watch with various apps, watch faces, and widgets from the Connect intelligence quotient store.
- More than fifteen preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, together with yoga, running, swimming, and additional.
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 easy lay and fitness-created estimates, and keep a watch on it.
- Smart notifications, auto uploads to Garmin Connect, Track Live, and more when connected to any compatible smartphone
- Battery life: Approximately seven days in smartwatch mode; thirteen hours in GPS mode
- Display size:1.2 inches diameter, Display resolution:240 x 240 pixels.
Garmin Fenix 5 Plus
This Garmin smartwatch is a premium Multisport GPS smartwatch. It has color TOPO Maps, heart rate monitoring, music, and Garmin pay. Also, it comes in 12 color variants. Furthermore, it has built-in maps you do not need an internet connection.
Additionally, the Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded with map data for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking.
Multi-Network (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) satellite reception feature is in-built to track in a more challenging environment than GPS alone.
Also, it maintains your training status and automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re overtraining, maintaining or peaking.
Feature & Details
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates pulse at the gliding joint. Also, it includes color TOPO maps that include line quality routing to assist you in discovering and follow the most effective ways.
- Fit for the journey with the rugged style that options chrome steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) metallic element edge, buttons, and rear case.
- Easily store and play up to five hundred songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Garmin pays for instant payment without mobile.
- Built-in navigation sensors include a three-axis compass. Gyroscope, barometric altimeter, and multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) network capabilities.
- Battery performance: Smartwatch: Up to 12 days; GPS: Up to 18 hours; GPS and Music: Up to 8 hours; UltraTrac mode: Up to 42 hours.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
In this uplifting market of fitness bands, Samsung introduces the new Gear Fit2 Pro with some amazing features. It has a built-in GPS, a display, storage for music, and some fitness tracking features.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro is a smart fitness tracker band. Also, it’s waterproof up to fifty meters. Plus, it has a standalone music player, pre-installed apps by under armor, a heart rate tracking system, GPS mapping, etc.
Also, you can read and respond to calls and texts and see all your mobile notifications. Overall, it’s another Best Fitness Trackers For Android you can buy.
Features & Details
- Water-resistant up to fifty meters. However, currently, you’ll be able to own the pool, run in the rain and recover within the shower.
- Boost each session with fitness apps battery-powered by below Armour. Also, it counts each mile on Map MyRun, and stay high of your nutrition with MyFitnessPal.
- Dust and Water-resistant: MIL-STD-810G and 5ATM.
- Get a lot of correct readings of your performance and all-day calorie burn with continuous pulse rate observation.
Apple Watch Series 4
If you are an iPhone user, then Apple brings you a no-brainer Apple Watch Series 4. It has in-built updated accelerometer and gyroscope to alert people if they’ve fallen and can’t get up. Also, the all-new optical heart rate tracker helps better capture your workout data.
Apple Watch series four fitness tracker has the largest apple watch display yet. Also, it has ECG monitoring tools that give you notifications for low and high heart rate. Plus, It comes in 13 color and design variants.
Features & details
- Apple watch has GPS + Cellular features.
- It has 30% large display and 50% more loudspeaker for better functioning
- In-built Electrical and optical heart sensors. Also, Up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Water resistant 50 meters.
- Apple watch series 4 is swim proof and has an aluminum and stainless steel case.
Fossil Gen4 Heart rate smartwatch
Fossil Gen4 heart rate smartwatch comes in 2 variant Black/Grey with metal and silicon smartwatch. Also, this sports smartwatch has a Google pay feature for payment, Untethered GPS, Heart rate tracking, swim-proof and many more exciting features.
What’s more? You can customize dials, get a notification on the screen and incredible compatibility, it has a great design for sports and fitness lovers.
Features & details
- Heart rate tracking, Google Pay(TM), GPS, rapid charging, smartphone notifications, touchscreen functionality, Google Assistant, microphone, music storage & controls, customizable watch faces, custom goal & alarm settings, multiple time zones.
- Swim-proof; calculable twenty-four-hour battery life, supported usage; fast charger included; further third-party apps offered through Google Play Store on your watch.
- Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ and IOS 9.3+ devices
- Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
Suunto 9 Baro
Suunto 9 baro is specially made for fitness, tracking and adventure loving people. This device has a long battery life up to 120 hours. Also, Suunto 9 Baro has in-built sports expertise, Fused Track Sensor Assisted GPS, etc.
Suunto 9 baro comes in 4 variants, different material design. Furthermore, It connects with the Suunto app and keeps you up-to-date on your activity, sleep, and overall fitness trends.
Features and Details
- Three battery modes are built-in for different conditions – Performance, Endurance, and extremist.
- Fused track for better distance and tracks accuracy in ultra long runs.
- Sport experience and support for over eighty sports and multisport events.
- Stay safe outdoors with storm alarm, weather trend and sunsets/sunrise times.
- Tested to work thousands of hours within the toughest conditions by Suunto’s internal testing team and athletes everywhere the planet.
The Garmin Instinct is not built for everyone. It is made under the U.S military standard 810G for thermal, water and shockproof up to 100 meters. Also, this watch is the toughest smartwatch for fitness. It has a built-in three-axis compass and a bio-metric altimeter.
Furthermore, Instinct comes in 6 color variants with a different price range. Garmin instinct is your personal fitness trainer. Overall, it’s another Best Fitness Trackers For Android you can buy.
Features & details
- Rugged GPS watch engineered to resist the toughest environments.
- It is constructed to U. S. Military normal 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to a hundred meters).
- Built-in 3-axis compass and measuring system measuring device. Also, multiple world navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) support help track in additional difficult environments than GPS alone.
- Monitor your calculable rate, activity, and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Stay connected with good notifications (with a compatible smartphone). Also, automatic information uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community.
- Use the TracBack feature to navigate a similar route back to your beginning point; use the Garmin Explore web site and app to arrange your visits ahead.
- Battery life: up to fourteen days in smartwatch mode, up to sixteen hours in GPS mode, up to forty hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
How Best Fitness Trackers For Android Work?
Fitness trackers have a lot of amazing features, but all trackers work differently from each other. The working of your fitness tracker depends on the price range and the quality of the product. Here are some amazing things that your fitness trackers can do.
- Step Count – This is the most common feature of any fitness tracker to count your steps. A fitness tracker contains an accelerometer, a device that can measure your moment in any direction. Furthermore, this can track your moment and change into a number of steps count as well as it measures your moments from side by side or up and down.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Fitness trackers contains a feature to measure your heart rate by counting your pulse, both during exercise and while rest. Furthermore, some fitness trackers can also measure your skin temperature and level of perspiration.
- Calories Tracking – As fitness trackers track your heart rate it can also measure the number of calories burned in your body. Using your heart rate, it can estimate how many calories you’ve burned during the day.
- Sleep Monitoring – Fitness trackers can supposedly track how well you’re sleeping. They have in-built devices that can detect motion while you’re lying down to figure out when you’re awake, lightly asleep, or in a deep sleep.
- Sync with the app – Fitness tracker also works with a Smartphone app. These apps track your activity like calories, heart rate, sleepover time to help you form healthy habits. Also, these apps maintain your past records and tell you about your health progress.
Fitness trackers can also do lots of other things like sending messages, answering calls, check notification, taking photos, etc.
So, those were the top best fitness trackers for tweens. The fitness tracker for tweens is more in demand and becomes the best device to keep your children entertained and active. The fitness tracker is such an inspirational and motivational device, especially for those fond of fitness.
Thanks for staying long on The Android Portal. We hope you can choose the right fitness tracker for the teens after reading this post. If you loved reading our post, do follow us and stay tuned for all the latest information.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.