Wanna know how to fix LG phones stuck on the startup screen? Well, that’s something that almost every user is encountering on their phone. If you are one of them, then don’t panic as in this LG smartphone troubleshooting guide you will get familiar with all the solutions to fix this problem.
It is the most common problem that almost every LG smartphone user has faced at some stages. Their LG android phones get stuck on the startup screen. The problem can be easily solved. The issue arises at the time of updates from one version to higher. At this point, you are not able to use anything in your device. It’s even more frustrating when you don’t know what the problem is and what to fix.
Well, in this guide, we will provide you with full solutions that will enable your device to work well in its normal position. But before proceeding towards the solution, let’s know the reasons and causes behind “LG phones stuck on the startup screen.” Let’s take a look.
Reasons And Causes Why LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen.
As you know the problem can be caused by several issues such as malware and virus attacks, the upgrade may be taking more RAM, or any of the apps that you installed recently may prevent your device from booting.
But the most common cause of this problem is scrambled and corrupted operating system. This is the main reason as you know the operating system is the heart and soul of an android device.
Now, let’s proceed towards the solutions.
Guide To Fix LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen
We will provide you with two solutions to fix this problem.
Repair Your LG Android Device In Download Mode
You need to boot your device under download mode, which is the paramount solution for fixing this problem. Let’s take a look towards steps.
- Press and hold the “volume down + power + home buttons” for 10 seconds to turn off your device. Release the buttons slowly before “tapping the volume up button” to get into the download mode.
- Now you need to click on the “Next” button and start downloading the firmware.
- The program will verify your firmware and start repairing your device issues.
- Wait until all the issues get addressed and resolved, and your device gets back to its normal working condition.
That’s all. Now check if your phone is fixed now. If not, it’s time to try with the next method which we have discussed in the below heading.
Factory Reset To Fix LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen
Here in these methods, we will perform a data factory reset on your phone. Also, before preceding the second step, keep your data backed up so that you will not lose any essential information after the factory data reset action.
- Press and hold the “volume down and power button.”
- Release all the buttons after you see your manufacturer’s logo. This means that you will see an “Android logo” on its back with an exclamation mark.
- Now here you need to use the “volume up or volume down keys” and navigate to the option “wipe cache partition” and press the “power button” to confirm.
- Finally, you will have to wait until the process is finished. After that, use the volume keys to navigate the option “factory reset or wipe data” and use the “power button” to confirm.
- After following the above steps, your device will restart, and it will back to normal working condition.
That’s all. Now your device should start working normally without any suc issues.
So, that’s the troubleshooting guide on how to fix LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen. I hope these solutions will surely work for you.
Thanks for reading this post. For more updates do follow us on our website The Android Portal and stay tuned with us.