Do you have a soundbar and want to improve the sound quality? Then you need to use the best HDMI cable for the soundbar. Not only will this cable improve sound quality, but it will also save you money in the long run.
We’ve put together a list of the best HDMI cables for soundbars, so be sure to check it out!
How to Choose the Best HDMI Cables For Soundbar?
A soundbar is a great option to improve your home theater sound. But what kind of HDMI cable should you connect to your TV?
Here are a few solutions to consider when choosing the best HDMI cable for your soundbar:
– HDMI Version. Make sure the HDMI cable you choose is compatible with the HDMI ports on your devices. For example, if your TV only has HDMI 1.4 ports, you’ll need an HDMI 1.4 cable.
– Cable length. The HDMI cable length should depend on the distance between your devices. For example, if your TV and soundbar are close together, you may only need a shorter cable. But if they are far from each other, you will need a longer cable.
– Bandwidth. The bandwidth of the HDMI cable should be high enough to support your content’s resolution and frame rate. For example, watching 4K HDR content, you’ll need an 18Gbps HDMI cable.
– Price. HDMI cables range in price from about $10 to $100. But you don’t have to spend much money to get good-quality cable. Make sure the cable you choose is rated for the specifications you need.
Best HDMI Cables For Soundbar
Monoprice Certified Premium HDMI Cable
The Monoprice-certified premium HDMI cable is the only cable to be tested and certified by HDMI-authorized test centers. The Monoprice HDMI cable has been individually tested and certified to deliver 18Gbps bandwidth with a high level of EMI resistance.
This cable can simultaneously send twin video streams to a single display screen, vivid color, and up to 16 bits per channel.
This cable also supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, and other high-definition audio standards, as well as extended CEC commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features.
- Lifetime warranty
- Certified Premium HDMI cable
- Universal compatibility
- Supports 3D and Dual Video Streams
- Very stiff and heavy
UGREEN HDMI Right Angle Cable
The UGREEN HDMI right-angle cable is the best solution for a limited space between the wall and your device. The flat cable design makes it more flexible, won’t get twisted, and is easy to use in a limited space.
With a stable signal transmission even in bending status, it supports 4K, 1080P Full HD, 3D, Ethernet channel, 48-bit deep color, an audio return channel (ARC), audio video sync, and is HDCP compliant.
Excellent construction with gold plated connectors that are anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion and with zinc alloy connectors make it withstands multiple plugging and unplugging. Widely compatible with Blu-ray player, computer, AV receiver, Roku, PS 3/4/5, Xbox One/360, Nintendo Wii, TV, or projector.
- Suitable for wall-mounted TVs
- Flexible structure
- Supports ARC, 3D Video
- Stylish design
- Short length
Austere VII Series 8K HDMI Cable
As 4K TVs and content become more and more prevalent, it’s important to have an HDMI cable that can handle the high resolutions and frame rates. The Austere VII Series 8K HDMI Cable is one of the best on the market, with a bandwidth of 48Gbps and the ability to carry resolutions up to 10K and 8K60.
Plus, it supports features like Variable Refresh Rate, Auto Latency Mode, Quick Media Switching, and Quick Frame Transport to ensure smooth performance.
So if you’re looking for an HDMI cable that can handle anything you throw at it, the Austere VII Series is the way to go.
- Lifetime warranty
- Safe for in-wall installation
- Supports 240Hz refresh rate
- Up to 32 audio channels
- Not available in shorter lengths
Belkin Ultra HD High-Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable
The Belkin Ultra HD HDMI 2.1 cable supports optimal bandwidth and speeds for gaming, streaming, and HDTV. They support Sony PlayStation 5 (PS5), Microsoft Xbox 1, Apple TV 4K, 4K HDR, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, PCs, and MacBook Pro.
The cable is also Ultra HD certified by an authorized testing center (Forum ATC). The Belkin Ultra HD high-speed HDMI 2.1 cable is a quantum leap from 18 Gbps (HDMI 2.0) to a whopping 48 Gbps. It comes with durable 2-layer shielding construction, which minimizes breakage.
- Impressive specifications
- Support for up to 8K resolutions
- Supports Dynamic HDR and eARC
- Durable design
- A two-year warranty
Zeskit Maya 8K HDMI Cable
Zeskit Maya ultra high-speed HDMI cable is 3m / 10ft long. This HDMI cable is certified by the hologram sticker, compatible with the latest features such as HDR, HDCP 2.2 & 2.3, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, and Dolby Vision. These cables are compatible with earlier versions of HDMI and can be used with any HDMI device.
Regarding your audio/video needs, it’s time to upgrade to an HDMI cable that offers the latest features! Zeskit Maya high-speed certified 8K 48Gbps HDMI cables are 10 feet long and have a 48Gbps bandwidth.
- Future proof specifications
- Ultra High-Speed Certified HDMI Cable
- Supports Dolby Vision and eARC
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Cannot bend easily
Monster HDMI 4K HDMI Cable
Monster’s long-lasting HDMI cable delivers vibrant, sharp 1080p video and lossless digital audio. For added security and safety, Monster’s premium 4K HDMI cables include high-end components such as corrosion-resistant 24k gold connections and triple-layer shielding.
This Monster HDMI gold-plated cable features a unique V-Grip connection for a reliable, optimal, and consistent connection to your input/output. This HDMI cable is compatible with your LED, Apple or Smart TV, laptop, monitor, or PS3.
- High-speed transfer rate
- Impressive HD display
- Durable for easy installation
- Steady, secure connection
- Limited length options
Thanks for reading the article on the best HDMI cables for soundbars. This article lists some of the best soundbars to provide clear and loud audio.
Get one such cable to ensure crystal-clear sound output during your movie sessions or at home.
Remember that these cables are not limited to connecting your soundbar; they can be used even if they aren’t compatible with your device yet!