Health is not only about doing exercise and getting fit. The vital aspect which affects the health badly is what you are eating. By going just into the Gym, a person could only achieve the fitness. But to get the better health, we have also to take care of what we are eating. Alongside food, the fitness also matters when it comes to health. So, to maintain both, here we have something to show you. It is the guide for Best Health Apps for Android which combines both the aspects, fitness and food.
Best Health Apps for Android
The Best Health Apps for Android offers the best apps by using which you can take care of health. In this guide, you are going to familiar with the best 5 apps. These apps will take care of both, Fitness, and Food. You can download any of the apps free from the Play Store. All the apps will come with high compatibility with all the Android-based mobiles.
Samsung Health is one of the best Health Apps for the Android devices. As Samsung develops it, there is something in the app that makes you healthy. This health app will provide the best features and keep a record of all your regular activities.
Also, it will make you remind that you have to make the body fit and healthy using healthy lifestyle. It works as one of the best activity tracking app. It can track many activities including walking, biking, running, playing, hiking, and more.
Also, it lets you set the goal based on some info like height, weight, and more. The app itself suggest you that how many calories need to burn. To achieve the goal, the intuitive charts, tips, and physical training programs will lead you.
Also of that, it provides daily snacks, food, water, and caffeine intake. Through which, the tracking of diet and weight will be easy. With Samsung Health, you can manage several health records like heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose levels, stress, weight and more.
The app will be compatible with all the Samsung devices (from Galaxy S3) and non-Samsung devices as well. This Samsung app supports more than 70 languages alongside English, French, and Chinese.
Features of Samsung Health App
- Offers Best features top make you fit
- Record all regular activities
- Best Activity Tracking app to track activities including walking, biking, running, playing, hiking, and more
- Set the goal based on height, weight, etc.
- Achieve the goal through the intuitive charts, tips, and physical training programs
- Manage health records like heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose levels, stress, weight and more.
- Compatible with Non-Samsung devices
- Supports more than 70 languages including English, French, and Chinese
The Runtastic is a cool app comes with an attractive UI. To use the app and its features, the registration is a must. To sign up, you can use either Facebook or Google account.
After the registration, do not forget to agree all the T&C. Currently, the app has started a great initiative for fighting marine plastic pollution. From 8th June to 8th July, this app donates $1 with every KM you run through the app. This app is also compatible with the Android Wear 2.0. A native speaker will also give you feedback on your activity.
If the personal trainer is your demand, then who will be the better than this app? The Runtastic app will assist you in every way as a personal trainer who stays in the pocket.
It can track every detail like distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned, and more. For every type of activity such as slow running, jogging, marathon running, etc., it will do the same job. Also, to make you more confident while running, the music will help you. The music player will work as an essential part.
For the perfect health, it will let you set the fitness goal. The app also allows you to know when it is the right time to change the shoe pair.
Features of Runtastic App
- Cool app with an Attractive UI
- Comes with a great initiative for Fighting against Marine Plastic Pollution
- Compatible with the Android Wear 2.0
- A Native Speaker for the Feedback
- Assist you as a Personal Trainer
- Track every detail like distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned, and more
- Track activity such as slow running, jogging, marathon running, and more
- Integrated Music Player to listen to songs
- Set the Fitness Goal and do an exercise based on the goal
Calorie Counter by MyFitnessPal
As we have mentioned ago that health might be the combo of fitness and food. That’s why this app mostly talks about food. The Calorie Counter app by MyFitnessPal is one of the best health apps.
To use which, you will have to sign-up first. It will help you to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, and much more. As this is a food-centered app, it mainly focuses on what you eat rather than doing any training session or exercise.
With this app, you can have a database of over 6 million foods. It lets you choose healthier food rather than tasty. For this app, it is very easy to let you know how many calories you have gained by eating any of the meal.
This app can automatically count the calories. Also, it tracks all nutrients including calories, protein, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more. You can choose the goal in terms of weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance. Based on that goal, According to the goal, you will get such valuable tips from the app.
This app can also count the nutrition by just scanning the barcode placed on any food pack. Over 300 exercise will also be offered by this app. For healthier features, the Premium version is also available but with an in-app purchase.
Features of Calorie Counter App
- lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change the habits, and much more
- Over 6 million foods
- Can count the calories that you gain by type of a meal you eat
- Tracks all nutrients including calories, protein, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, etc.
- Set the goal for weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance
- Get valuable tips according to the goal setting
- Count Nutrition by just scanning the barcode of the food pack
- Over 300 exercises
The Endomondo app provides everything that you need for a healthy life. It can be your personal trainer with the best fitness tracking ability. This apps lets you track all the actions that you perform for the fitness. Using the GPS, you can track over 40 exercise including running, walking, cycling, and more.
For the perfect stats of workout, it also counts duration, speed, distance, calories, and more aspect. Also, the native speaker speaks for the feedback at every specified KM. Even, you can track your heart rate while training programs.
You can also set the workout on your own. The inbuilt map also shows the route using GPS. You can also create your training plan based on your need for a workout.
The share option lets you share this app with your friends to motivate them for the healthy life. To scale your improvement, you can compete with your friend with challenges. With the app, you can always have your stats. To be familiar with the additional features of the app, just make an in-app purchase. This app can also be compatible with the Android Wearable.
Features of Endomondo App
- Assist you as a Personal Trainer
- Track all the fitness actions
- Track over 40 exercise including running, walking, and cycling
- Counts duration, speed, distance, calories, and more for the perfect stats
- A Native Speaker for the feedback exercise
- Track the heart rate
- Set the Workout and Goal
- Displays the route using GPS
- Create training plan based on the need
- Easy sharing option including all major sites
- Compatible with the Android Wearable devices
The Lifesum is the perfect app which provides the complete solution regarding the healthy tips. You can also consider this app as a food tracker app. To start with the app, the registration is mandatory.
Also, you have to fill in some info for the perfect tips. It is one of the best apps to lose weight, gain weight, and stay fit. The app provides the tips according to the level you choose. It offers everything at a place including diet plan, food diary, calorie counter, healthy recipes, and more. With this app, you can have the best diet plan to achieve the goal.
Also, it suggests the best meal plan. The recipes option will provide lots of recipes to eat something with full nutrition. The Calorie counter and food tracker helps you to figure out the necessary daily nutrition. With the premium version, this app will be easily compatible with the Android Wearable devices.
Macro tracker lets you know the nutrition value of the food which comes in packets. For that, just scan the barcodes of the packet and you will have nutritional information.
Features of Lifesum App
- Complete solution for Healthy tips
- Lose Weight, Gain Weight, and Stay Fit with the Lifesum app
- Gets diet plan, food diary, calorie counter, healthy recipes, and more to achieve the goal
- Suggests the best meal plan with full nutrition
- Calorie counter and Food Tracker figure out necessary daily nutrition
- Macro Tracker to track the nutritional information of in-packet foods
- Follow the tips and diets to get a better result
So, in the end, stay healthy and stay fit with above-listed guide Best Health Apps for Android. Check here for more cool Android apps.
Do let us know your favorite Health app commenting below.