Planning to buy a smartwatch? Here in this article, we will write in detail about IT110 smartwatch.
Who likes to spend more when they can get it at a cheap price? here is the coupon code to be used on tomtop, if you are planning to buy this smartwatch.
Coupon Code – ZZWQ4
Design & Look
A Classic Watch with Smart Features
The screen of this smartwatch is 128×128 pixels it is waterproof and dustproof too. So you can wear it when you are swimming, going to take a bath or in the rainy season without any worries. They recommend you not to put this watch into hot water, as it may damage it.
This smartwatch comes with a 95mAh battery that lasts for around 5 to 7 days & it takes around 2 hours to get it fully charged.
You can charge this device using a USB charger. To charge this smartwatch, you will need to take out the strap and plug the USB charging port of the watch into the charge’s power source port. It will start charging.
We have observed that it is a little difficult to plug this smartwatch into the USB charger, as you don’t know which part to be on which side.
See also: Best Smartwatch for Teenagers
This smartwatch supports with Android smartphone versions above 4.4 & if you are on iOS, it supports iOS versions above 7.1.
- Waterproof -It has an IP67 waterproof rating
- Dustproof – No need to worry about dust on it
- Fitness Tracker – Sports pedometer, a heart rate monitor, sleep quality monitor, breathing training, etc.
- Music playing control, calls & message alerts, time/date/weekday display, clock alarms, Remote cameras, Weather forecasts Stopwatch, etc.
- Language support – Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German
- Other Functions – Multi Watchfaces, All-Day HR Detection, Sports Mode, Music Player, Auto Sleep Detection, Weather Forecast, Notification, Incoming Call Control, GPS Map Track (with the phone), Calendar / Alarm, Stopwatch, Power Off/Silent Mode, Find Phone, Remote Camera etc.
How to Use
To use this smartwatch with your smartphone, you will need to download an app from the Google Play store. You can download GetFitPro from Here.
Once you download it, just turn on your smartphone’s Bluetooth and you will see this smartwatch on your phone’s radar. Just connect with it, you don’t need to activate Bluetooth on your smartwatch, as it already has Bluetooth enabled. There is no option to disable Bluetooth in this watch.
If you are on a tight budget and looking to buy a smartwatch under the $40 price range, this might be a great option.
The problem we have faced with this watch is charging port confusion, you may find it difficult to which side of the watch to plug into a USB charging power source socket.