The Tinder app is a popular social media plateform that is allowed to communicate between mutually interested users. The millions of people are using the Tinder app. But sometimes you were facing problems with Tinder App on Android devices. The problems come with Tinder app like, ‘Login Failed,’ ‘Server Error,’ Connection Issue’ on Android.
Ways to fix Tinder Login Problems
If you are one of them, who are facing such issues on your Android device with the tinder app, then this guide is for you. here in this, guide, we have mentioned a few simple solutions that you can follow to fix this issue on your Android smartphone.
Reset the Password
It happens frequently and we can’t remember passwords of all our accounts. Sometimes you may be trying to login to Tinder using your old password but you don’t remember your latest password.
All you need to do is recover your Tinder account by resetting your Tinder Password. To reset your Tinder Password, Follow the steps below.
- Open the Tinder app or visit Tinder.com
- Tap Log In > Select Trouble Logging In? Option
- Tap Login With Email
- Enter the recovery email address associated with your account and wait for an email from us
- In the email, click on the password reset link & validate your mobile number
- You will be now able to login to your Tinder account using the new number.
If you need further help in recovering your Tinder account, you can try their official help page.
Reboot the device
When you are login into the Tinder app, that time you facing the technical issue then use the reboot option. Reboot option helps to clear RAM by killing background apps, freely run our app or Android phone.
- Press the power button until reboot option does not come on screen
- Click on the Reboot option.
- After sometimes starts your device again, check your Tinder app is working properly or not.
- If your app is run properly and you are successfully login into the Tinder app, then your problem is solved. But your app login problem is still, go with the next solution.
Clear Tinder Cache and Data
- Open the Setting of your Android device
- Tap on apps or apps manager option
- Click on Tinder app
- First, click on clear data option and then tap on clear cache option.
Now, you open again the Tinder app and check you are successfully logged in or not. Otherwise, use the solution 3.
Download Latest version of Tinder App
- First, open Google Play store and search the Tinder in search box
- Open the Tinder app and see an update is available or not. If an update is available, do the update to the Tinder app.
- After completing the updated app, open the Tinder app and try to login to the app.
If Login successful then your problem is solved. If your app is already updated and still this problem comes, Reinstall the Tinder app.
Alternatively, you can download the latest version of the Tinder Android app from below.
Clear Google Play Services Cache
Follow the steps listed below to clear Google Play Service Cache.
- An open Setting on your Android device
- Tap on Apps or App manager
- Scroll down and tap on Google play services.
- Click on a clear cache option.
Now I hope with the use of this solution your Tinder app login in the Android mobile phone problem is solved.
If your login issues with Tinder App is solved, write some comments in the below box. If you have any other solution for this problem, feel free to mention that in the comments below to help other Tinder users.