The Tinder app is a popular social media platform that is allowed communication between mutually interested users. Millions of people are using the Tinder app.
But sometimes, you are facing problems with Tinder App on Android devices. The Tinder app’s problems include “Login Failed“, “Server Error“, “Connection Issue” or Tinder not Working on Android.
Ways to fix Tinder Login Problems
If you are one of them, who are facing such issues on your Android device with the tinder app, then this guide is for you. Here in this guide, we have mentioned a few simple solutions that you can follow to fix this issue on your Android smartphone.
Reset the Password
It happens frequently, and we can’t remember the passwords of all our accounts. Sometimes you may be trying to login to Tinder using your old password, but you don’t remember your latest password.
All you need to do is recover your Tinder account by resetting your Tinder Password. To reset your Tinder Password, Follow the steps below.
- Open the Tinder app or visit Tinder.com
- Tap Log In > Select Trouble Logging In? Option
- Tap Login With Email
- Enter the recovery email address associated with your account and wait for an email from us
- In the email, click on the password reset link & validate your mobile number.
- You will now be able to login to your Tinder account using the new number.
If you need further help in recovering your Tinder account, you can try their official help page.
Reboot the device
When you log into the Tinder app, when you face a technical issue, use the reboot option. The reboot option helps to clear RAM by killing background apps and freely running our app or Android phone.
- Press the power button until the reboot option does not come on screen
- Click on the Reboot option.
- After sometimes starting your device again, check whether your Tinder app is working properly or not.
- If your app is run properly and you successfully log into the Tinder app, your problem is solved. But if your app login problem still, go with the next solution.
Clear Tinder Cache and Data
- Open the Setting of your Android device
- Tap on the apps or apps manager option
- Click on the Tinder app
- First, click on the clear data option and then tap on the clear cache option.
Now, you open the Tinder app again and check whether you are successfully logged in or not. Otherwise, use the below solution.
This solution working perfectly for so many apps like McDonald’s, YouTube, Disney Plus, Prime Video, Pokemon Go, Skype, Google Duo, Tinder, Twitter, Gmail, Facebook app, FB messenger, and many more apps on android phones.
Download the Latest Version of the Tinder App
- First, open the Google Play store and search the Tinder in the search box
- Open the Tinder app and see if an update is available or not. If an update is available, do the update to the Tinder app.
- After completing the updated app, open the Tinder app and try to log in to the app.
If Login is successful, then your problem is solved. If your app is already updated and still this problem comes, Reinstall the Tinder app.
Alternatively, you can download the latest version of the Tinder Android app below.
Clear Google Play Services Cache
Follow the steps listed below to clear Google Play Service Cache.
- An open Setting on your Android device
- Tap on Apps or App manager
- Scroll down and tap on Google play services.
- Click on a clear cache option.
Now I hope with the use of this solution, your Tinder app login in the Android mobile phone problem is solved.
If your login issues with Tinder App are solved, write some comments in the below box.
If you have any other solutions for this problem, feel free to mention them in the comments below to help other Tinder users.