Recently we have discussed installing external android apps on our smartphones. You can also use our tutorial on How to install apps from PC to smartphone. Well, if you want to remove or uninstall android apps from your device, you can use app manager to uninstall apps from your device quickly. You can review installed apps on your device, and quickly uninstall them by using the following tips.
If you don’t know How to Remove Apps that you don’t use often, you can root your smartphone to eliminate system apps from your device. Uninstalling apps from your device will help you to prevent the storage error on your smartphone.
Uninstalling Apps from App Manager
- To remove/Uninstall an application navigates to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- Select any app that you wish to remove and choose the Uninstall option.
- Just remember that you need a rooted Android device to uninstall system apps. Otherwise, you can only transfer system application updates.
- Clicking on uninstall button would eliminate that app from your smartphone.
Drag & Drop to Uninstall App
- Open your app tray.
- Long-press on the app & hold for a few seconds.
- Drag the app you want to uninstall to the Home Screen.
- Drag that app to the upper left corner of your home screen, where you should see a trash can and the word Uninstall. The app icon would become red-colored when you drag an app onto that uninstall.
- Release your finger over the Uninstall button.
This method has been successfully tested on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro smartphone and working correctly.
Uninstalling From the Google play store
Nowadays you can easily uninstall apps from the Google Play store as well and that too in bulk. This means if you want to mass uninstall apps from your device, you can easily perform uninstallation of apps from your play store.
Follow the steps below to Uninstall Multiple Android Apps:
- Open the Google Play Store > Tap on the “Profile icon” at the top right corner
- Select “Manage Apps & Device”
Now you will see how many apps are currently installed on your mobile phone.
- Check the boxes of apps you want to install at once
- Once you are ready, tap on the trash icon
- It will ask for a confirmation, tap on “Uninstall“
And you have done. All your selected apps will be uninstalled altogether.
Check the below video tutorial on how to uninstall any android apps easily from any smartphone device.
Using any other apps to uninstall apps from your device? Share your comments in the comment section below. We hope this article about deleting apps on android helped you.