Recently, most of the social networking sites are coming with the video calling facility. This is the reason that’s why the use of social networking sites more comfortable. There are most of the social sites like Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype and more comes with this service. All of them are really working well with the smartphone and tablet devices. But sometimes, due to some reasons, this service of video calling will not work properly with the device. So here, we are discussing the procedure of how to fix skype video not working problem.
As we all know that to make a video call, the front camera is the must. If any user does not have the active front camera, then they can not make the video call. Because, in video calling, both the caller should see each other. So, if the front camera does not work properly, then there is no any meaning of video calling.
Some users are also complaining that at the time of video calling from Skype the front camera is not working. The users also say that the black screen appears when they video calling by Skype. So, for that kind of users, here we are discussing the tricks. By using which, you can easily get the solution of the Skype video calls not working issue.
How To Fix Skype Video Not Working ?
In terms of fix or solution, here we will be discussing the two tricks. Now, take a look at the solution and resolve the issue of Skype video calls not working.
By Using The Camera App of the Device
This is the easiest trick or fix, by which you can resolve the video calling problem. This trick is easily applicable for all the users of smartphone and tablet devices. The interesting thing about this trick is that you can perform this fix using your own smart device.
- First of all, close the Skype app on your smartphone device.
- Now, open the default Camera app from your device by going into the Menu.
- In most of the device, the camera is open with the Rear Camera interface. Here, tap on that small icon which will switch the Front Camera interface.
- After switching the camera in front camera interface, now switch to the video mode.
- After doing above steps, now go back to the Home screen. Then, open the Skype app once again.
- Now, try to make a video call using the Skype app. The front camera should be working well. You should be able to see the opposite caller while making a video call using Skype.
Even after performing above fix, still, the front camera does not work properly, then do not worry. Because the second trick we are going to discuss is far better.
By Using An App called IP Webcam
In this fix, we are recommending an app, by using which you can solve the Skype video call not working. With the help of an app called IP Webcam app, you can do it. But, before performing this trick, keep in mind that this trick is for Android users only. This IP Webcam app is easily available at the Google Play Store with free of cost. It is easily compatible with all the android powered smart devices. The review of users regarding this app is also good.
In short, by using this app, you will be able to make a video call from Skype. Because this app will turn your device camera into the Webcam. So now, here we will be mentioning some easy steps, that you have to follow to resolve the issue.
- First of all, download the IP Webcam App from Google Play Store and install it on your device.
- After the proper installation of the app, now create an account.
- Then, you have to enter the Login, Password, FPS, Image size and quality of an image.
- These settings will help you to turn your device camera into Webcam.
- After entering all the details, you will get an IP address. It is used as a Webcam while making video calling from Skype.
By following above steps, you can get the solution for Skype video calling not working issue.
Here, we have listed the two methods on how to fix Skype Video not working problem. By using any of which, you can easily resolve the Vidoe calling issue of Skype app. If you find this trick really worked for you, then also share it with your friends and relatives.