Nowadays, the smartphone is mostly used for the Internet usage which covers the ue of social networking sites. Some of them are also using the mobile to browse some important work. All the users want to hide their browsing history from others for their privacy. For that, one of the best tricks is the private browsing of the web on the mobile, so that your browsing history won’t saved on your phone. Well, do you know that how to use private browsing on android? If No, then do not worry at all, here in this article, we have written about this topic for you.
Yes, here we will describe that how to use private browsing on an Android smartphone. To do so, you just have to visit below discussion which is having the solution of it.
How to Use Private Browsing on Android Smartphone?
Here, in the solution, we are recommending you to use Incognito tab to use private browsing on the phone. The facility of Incognito tab now comes with all the browsers that a device supports. It will allow you to browse the internet without tracking records or browsing history. With this feature, nobody can check which site you have visited recently from your browsing history.
The browsing of the web in Incognito tab does not appear in the search history of the browser. Also of that, it will never leave any the data or cookies of the pages you have browsed with it. So, while browsing through the phone, if you do not want to show to others, this feature is the best. The Incognito tab feature comes with most of the web browsers.Here, In the solution, we will also recommend you to that use private browsing using the Incognito tab. For that, we will also discuss that how to use this feature on the different web browser. In which, we show you for the browsers, one is Chrome, second is Dolphin, and third is UC Browser. There are other popular browsers for Android which also supports private browsing.
So, now have a look at the detailed discussion regarding How to use private browsing on android. After that, keep enjoying the private browsing using this helpful info.
Use Private Browsing on Dolphin Web Browser
Dolphin is also one of the most used and famous web browsers among the Android users. It is readily available at the Google Play Store with free of cost for all the smartphone users. We will use the latest Dolphin browser app for this tutorial, so if you have the elder version, it is recommended to update your dolphin browser from Google play store.
- First of all, open the Dolphin Web Browser on your Android phone.
- On the main page of the browser, next to the search panel, you should see a sign. This sign is of about the Control Panel. Tap on that option, to go there.
- It shows you a screen, in which some options are there. On the same display, in the second line, you can see an option of Incognito.
- Tap on it, to enable the private browsing through this Dolphin browser. Along with tap, it shows you a pop-up as Private Mode. Permit this Pop-up as “Do you want to close all open tabs before enabling Incognito browsing?” with Yes. There is also an option of No, Thanks. With the tapping on it, all the tabs are going to close, and then you can start the private browsing.
By using the above steps, you can easily use the private browsing feature on Dolphin browser on your phone. After private browsing, for your confirmation, you can also check the search history or browse history. At there, you will not be able to find the history of whatever you are searching in the Incognito mode. Now we will take a look at how to use the private browsing feature on Google Chrome on Android.
Use Private Browsing on Google Chrome
Google Chrome is also one of the most trusted web browsing software for smartphone and PC users. The Chrome is also a useful web browser for all the Android device users. Along with the Chrome, the Google has also launched the Chrome Beta Browser for the Android users. Likewise Dolphin browser, the Chrome & Chrome Beta also allows you to make private browsing. You can also use this Chrome Beta alongside the chrome on the device.
To do so, just follow the below steps on your device. But, before that make sure that the Chrome Beta is on your device or not. If Yes, then proceed with the below steps. And if not, then, first of all, download it from the Play Store and then go ahead.
- Very first, open the Chrome Beta Browser on your Android smartphone.
- Then, on the main page, in the top right corner, there are three dots. You should see that points. Tap on it, to open it.
- It opens some options for you. In the list, you can see an option of New Incognito Tab.
- Tap on that option of Incognito, to enable the private browsing on the device.
- If you have successfully entered into the Incognito tab, then it shows You Have Gone Incognito text with black background.
So, in this way, you can browse the internet privately on the smartphone. This browser also allows you to use normal as well as incognito tabs at a time. To make a private browsing along with the general tabs, the Chrome Beta is the best web browser.
Use Private Browsing on UC Browser
The UC browser is mostly installed on Every user’s smartphone. The UC browser is one of the web browsers which has an attractive user interface. Likewise above web browsers, the UC browser also allows a user to private browsing through the incognito mode.
To use private browsing on UC browser, you will have to enable the Incognito browsing. To do so, just follow the below steps in the UC browser.
- First of all, open the UC Browser on your Android phone.
- At the bottom of the screen, you should see some option horizontally like Backward, Forward, Settings, and more.
- In which, the middle option in Control Panel. Tap on it.
- It opens another half screen along with some options. Here, in this screen, you should find an option of Incognito.
- If you have successfully entered, then at the bottom, it shows you a message as Incognito Browsing is On.
By doing so, you can enable the private browsing in UC browser through Incognito browsing. If you want to disable it, then follow the same steps once again. The search history of the private browsing will not be recorded in the history of the UC browser.
You can use these steps on all your smartphones with that browsers. We hope that this discussion of How to use private browsing on android will be very helpful to you. With the help of the discussion, if you have enjoyed the private browsing, then also share it with others.