Want to enter into Google Pixel Recovery Mode? Don’t worry; we are here to help you in that matter. Like all other devices, Google Pixel also comes with a recovery mode which you can use to rescue your device from a boot loop or soft brick.
Today in this article, we will discuss Google pixel recovery mode and how to enter in it. So, read our article further to get all the details related to Google Pixel recovery mode.
What is recovery mode?
Basically, the recovery mode is an in-built feature in your device. It is a fantastic feature as it comes up with a hidden menu that helps you as a user in connecting with its internal system or with android OS.
The recovery mode can also help reboot your device, or if you want to perform a hard reset, recovery mode plays an essential role. Recovery mode also helps resolve different android-related software issues like a boot, loops, bugs, battery drain, heating problems, etc. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at how to enter recovery mode.
How to Enter Google pixel Recovery Mode?
We recommend you few simple steps to enter into the recovery mode in your Google Pixel device. Let’s take a look at the steps below.
- Switch off your device completely.
- Thereafter, you need to press and hold the “Volume Down + Power key” for a few seconds, and then you will enter into your device’s boot loader mode to perform the steps further.
- When the “Android Logo” appears on the screen, release the volume key for a few seconds.
- While holding the Power key again, presses the “Volume UP” key once and releases both the keys.
- Again press the “Power Button” to enter into the recovery mode.
So, those are the quick steps to enter into recovery mode.
So, those are the simple steps to enter into the recovery mode in your Google Pixel. The process is straightforward, and everyone can easily follow it.
That’s all for now, and thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoy reading this article. For more updates, do follow us regularly on our The Android Portal website.