Have your APK file and want to Install Android APK file on your smartphone? Don’t know how to do this? It’s very easy to install apk using a computer. You can also try installing external apps on the android phone manually. Check below article for more information on this.
Most of the time we are downloading Android apps from Google Play Store.But sometimes we are using external websites and resource to download android apps for our device.Installing Android apk files from Google play is very easy. Just clicking on the game or app we like and clicking on the download button will download it on our device.
After downloading the app on the device, it automatically installs it on Android device.If you have installed an App2Sd Android app on your device, it will prompt you to save the downloaded Android app to your SD card.
How To Install Android APK Files To Android Device:
Now if we have downloaded any other app from another resource, and you want to install it. Your device will refuse you to install your downloaded app by default. To install non-market Google apk apps to your device, you will need to change the default setting from your device.You can modify the setting from your device’s setting option.You can do this in two ways.
Install Android APK Using Computer
You need to enable USB debugging on the phone itself (by starting the Settings application and selecting Applications > Development > USB Debugging), install the Android USB device driver if you haven’t already (Windows only), and then plug the phone into your computer using the USB cable that came with the phone.
- Download and install the Google Android SDK program and the Android USB drivers. The download links are as follows: https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- You need to modify your Android’s settings to allow the installation of applications from other sources. Under “Settings,” select “Application Settings” and then enable “Unknown Sources.” Also under “Settings,” select “SD Card” & “Phone Storage,” and finally enable “Disable Use for USB Storage.”
- This last step is easy. Open Command Prompt and type the following: adb install <1>/<2>.apk
- However, when you type the command, replace <1> with the path to your APK file and replace <2> with the name of the APK file.
- You have done! Your application is now ready for your use and enjoyment.
Install Android APK from External Source
You can also check the option on your setting menu to allow installing an Android app from unknown source.So whenever you download any app from another source, you can install it on your device directly by clicking on it.