As we all know that all the smartphone device are coming with some of the pre-loaded apps. Among which, some apps are useful to users, while some are not. So, most of the Android users are thinking that how to remove those unwanted pre-loaded apps from the device. But, it is very easy to uninstall the third-party or downloaded apps, but in the case of system apps, it is tough. In other words, we can also say that it is tough to uninstall system apps which come as pre-loaded.
Device manufacturer has installed some apps as system apps in the device, which do not have the option to disable it. Such of the apps is also known as Bloatware. But always keep in mind that it is not necessary that to uninstall all the preloaded apps coming with the device. Even all the OS based device users would have faced such kind of problem at least once. Some of the users are also facing this problem currently. So, for that kind of users, here we will discuss the process of Uninstall System Apps.
But, before we are starting it, we also want to share an important thing. Besides of the unwanted apps, there is also some apps which come with the trial version. For your kind information, all these kind of apps also occupies more memory of your device. It is also one of the reason, whenever your smartphone device is running slow. So, sometimes it is desirable that to uninstall such kind of apps.
Now, we will discuss the method of uninstalling system apps which come with the device. But, the best part of this discussion is that we will consider the process for both, non-rooted device users and rooted users. In which, first two methods are for the non-rooted users of the Android device. The remaining is for the Rooted users. So, now take a look at it and follow the method on your device to get rid of the system apps.
How to Uninstall System Apps
1.) By Hiding the Unwanted Apps:
This is one of the easiest ways to uninstall system apps. Here, whatever the discussion is taking place is based on the Samsung Galaxy S4 device. Also remember that this is the method for those users, whose smartphone device is not rooted. To hide the apps, just follow the easy steps written below.
- First of all, “unlock” the device and open the menu to see the app list.
- Now, tap on the left side of the home button. It will open a list of options for you.
- Here, tap on the option of “Hide Apps”. Now, the interface of the menu is changed. It means, at the top right corner of the each app, one small box is located.
- Now, to check mark, tap on that box of the apps that you want to hide from the interface of the menu.
- After that, finally, tap on the “Done”.
After tapping on Done option, all the apps can hide from the app list of the menu. You can also bring up those all the apps back. To do so, follow the steps written above till 3 points. Then, choose an option of “Show Hidden Apps”. It will show you the apps which have been hide by you. Then, tap on the small box and then “Done” option. Now, you are done!
2.) By Disabling the Unwanted Apps:
The above process will only hide the app from the app list, but they will still working in the background. So, it is required that to stop it working silently. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, open the “Settings” from your Android smartphone device.
- Then, go to the “Application Manager” or “App Manager” ( In some device there is Application manager, while in some is App manager. But, both are same. )
- Now, that option will show you the list of all the apps under the three sections. The sections are named as Downloaded apps, Running apps, and All apps. It will also show an additional section if you save any app to your SD card.
- Now, by swiping your finger right to left side, come up to the last tab named as All apps. It will show you that how many apps are presently available on your device.
- Now, find an app which you want to disable and tap on it. Then, there is one interface will open. In which, tap on the Force Stop and Disable.
Now, the apps which were hidden, also stop working too.All the process mentioned above is a same for almost all the Samsung Galaxy devices. For, other Android smartphones, there may be some options changed. So, other users of the Android-powered device, do it at your risk.
But, for Samsung users, it is the simple way to uninstall the system apps. Now, we will discuss the method of Uninstalling system apps, for the rooted device users.
3.) Delete or Uninstall System Apps by using Root File Explorer:
If you have rooted the Android phone, then it is such a good thing. The Rooting of the device makes you able to entering the forbidden area of the smartphone. You can also access to the system files which are already protected by others. But, always remember that the rooting of the Android device will void the warranty of the device. But, to access the system files or apps, the rooting of the device is the must. In simple words, the rooting of the device has its advantages.
But, before deleting such apps, always make sure that apps are essential or not for the OS of the device. Also, check that the app is not attached with the vital function of the device.
So, to uninstall the system apps from your Android powered device, by using Root File Explorer, look at the below steps.
- First of all, download and install any of the app, which is mentioned below.
- Root Browser
- Root Installer
- After installing the app on your device, open the “System” by going into the “Settings”.
- Then, go to the “Apps”. Now here, find the file or system apps that you want to uninstall or delete.
- Then, long press on it and you will get the options. From which, tap on the delete option to remove it.
Congrats, you are done. So, by using above method, you can uninstall or delete the system files or apps on your rooted Android device.
If you are bored from the pain of bloatware and want to get rid of it, then above processes are like the biggest weapon for you. We hope that, by using above process, you will easily be able to get rid of the uninstall system apps.