After installing new firmware on your smartphones or tablet, frequently you might see such error that says “unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped system error message. This is your smartphone’s system error or your sim application error. Don’t worry about it because here; we have few trick to remove this error. The best and easiest solution to this error is reset your smartphone and uninstall all unnecessary apps.
Here we are going to show “How to Fix the process unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped” system error on your smartphone.
- First of all close all the application that are running in background and Tap on “Setting” menu option
- Scroll down and go to “Application” option
- In the “Application” option you will find “Contacts Storage” application
- Go to “Contacts Storage” app and tap on “Force stop” button to stop it then press the “Clear data” button to clear all application data.
- After removing, data now tap on Disable button. (For disable it, click on the disable button on the top right side)
- Reboot your smartphone, and you have done.
Fix com.android.phone has stopped from settings
Some of the Android users have reported that the error is there while receiving or answering calls. Here is how you can fix process com.android.phone has stopped error while receiving calls
- Go to Menu > Settings > Call Settings > reject with messages > delete the messages
- Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All Tab > Phone > Clear Cache > Reboot the phone
This way, you will be able to resolve Unfortunately the Process Android Phone error quickly. There is a lot more play store error users have reported, and one of them is Unfortunately the Process Android ACORE has stopped error.
Fix Unfortunately the Process Android ACORE has stopped
- Go into Settings > Contacts sync adapter > clear data and this problem will get solved
Wipe Cache Partition
One of the best solutions to this problem is to wipe cache partition method. If you frequently get any such error messages on your smartphone that does not allow you to perform your routine task, check out below steps.
- For this, you will need to switch off your device and press volume up + power & home key together.
- When your smartphone gets vibrate, then release power key and hold volume up + home key together.
- Now you will see Android System Recovery screen, release both keys now.
- Press volume down to select wipe cache partition.
- To select it, press power key and reboot option will be highlighted once done.
- Now press power key and start your device and you have done.
To check more information about wiping cache partition on Android from here. If you are still not able to fix this issue, you should select Wipe data/factory reset option as shown in the screen. Your smartphone will be reset to factory default setting and you will see it will start working again. (Note: Make sure you backup your data before following those steps, to avoid data lose)
What Does System UI has stopped Mean
Another error users encounter Unfortunately the Process Android SystemUI has stopped; this is mainly caused because of installing faulty ROM, or you might delete system file. Sometimes third party apps delete a system file, and that may be a possible cause of Unfortunately the Process Android SystemUI has stopped error. You can quickly fix this issue using wipe cache partition method listed above.
Uninstall the apps that you have recently installed it and getting this error after installing such apps. If above method doesn’t resolve your system UI error, you can reinstall ROM on your device (Only if you have rooted your device and you are getting this error.)
Check below video that will help you to fix unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped or any such errors.
Here we have tried to list few of the problems that encountered by so many Android smartphone users. However, if you are facing any issue with any other error, feel free to comment below with your problem. We will try our best to resolve your problem.