If you are looking for how to Fix MTP Application Error in Samsung Galaxy S, here, you will find the quick solution on it. First of all, let’s understand what MTP application error on Samsung Galaxy Phone is. Most of the Samsung Galaxy users have reported this issue that whenever they are trying to connect their device to computer or laptop, instead of getting connected to your PC, they are seeing “initializing” message on the screen. Also, device’s screen continues to flickering till the phone gets “locked”. When you unlock your device, the flickering issue persists, and the “initializing” message is still there. If you have faced this issue before, here is the quick guide on how to fix Samsung Galaxy Error Messages for MTP application error.
How to Solve MTP Application Error:
- When you see this error, close Samsung Kies software from your computer.
- Now disconnect your device from a computer. Go to Applications> Settings > About Phone > USB Settings > select Mass Storage option from earlier’s Samsung Kies.
- Now come back to home screen and connect the device again to the desktop or Laptop.Your computer would show two removable drivers( one is for SD card, and another would be for internal memory)
- Now you would need File searcher for Kies and extract the file to your desktop. Once you extract the file, you would see application file. Now run that, so one dialogue box would be opened to search for files.
- Select your both removable drives for SD card and internal memory from there.It would show you a long path of the file what is causing Samsung Galaxy S Error Messages.
- Delete all those files that show there by going to the location provided there. Now after deleting those files, disconnect your phone from computer.Now again go to Applications> Settings> About Phone and select Samsung Kies from USB Settings.
- Now again connect your Samsung Galaxy S device to a computer, and you would find it has done successfully connected with laptop or computer.
If you see MTP error still is there, there is no other option, but it might be possible if you reset your device to restore factory setting.