A South Korean giant company, well known for multi electronic equipment and smartphone manufacturer, Samsung has launched its new tablet Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 with 2014 edition. Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet Reviews are discussed here. The Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 is support the SIM card with micro SIM. It is also able to support the connects the Internet using Wi-Fi and 3G. The tablet comes with S Pen stylus. It is available in two variants, LTE and 3G.
Now, we will talking about some great features and specs of this Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 tablet. This Samsung tablet comes with 10.1 inches super clear LCD touch screen display. It is the multi touch screen display up to 10 fingers. Pixel resolution of the display is around up to 2560 x 1600 pixels. the pixel density of the display is 299 pixel per inch (PPI). It has also color depth up to 16 million colors. This tablet is measures with 243.1 mm x 171.4 mm x 7.9 mm. The weighs of both LTE and 3G variant is 547 grams.
See also : Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro – 8.4 inch
Talking about the processor, this Samsung Galaxy tablet with LTE variant is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad core processor. While, the 3G variant is powered by a 1.9 GHz quad + 1.3 GHz quad core processor. For easy and fast performance of the tablet, it has 3 GB of RAM. The Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 tablet is runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean. It is up gradable up to 4.4.2 KitKat android OS. In terms of memory storage, it has also built in memory storage up to 32 GB space. Which can be expanded further by you via external micro SD card up to 64 GB storage capacity.
In the imaging department, this tablet has 8 mega pixel rear facing or main camera. The main camera comes with auto focus, LED flash and other camera features like geo tagging and face/smile detection. It is specially provided for captured high quality images and full HD video recording. The Samsung tablet also comes with front facing camera with 2 mega pixel resolution. With the help of this front shooter you can take some great front clocks as well as casual selfies. In terms of audio connectivity, this tablet has also 3.5 mm head set jack and loud speaker with stereo speakers.
Some connecting features like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi hotspot and micro USB with v2.0 are also equipped with this Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 10.1. This tablet is packed with massive 8220 mAh battery capacity with non removable Li-Po battery. Samsung Galaxy Tab Instruction Manual is mostly comes in English language.
Features and Specs of Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 Tablet :
- 10.1 inches super clear LCD touch screen display with 2560 x 1600 pixels (299 PPI)
- Dimensions are 243.1 mm x 171.4 mm x 7.9 mm and weighs of both LTE and 3G variant is 547g
- LTE variant is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad core processor while, 3G variant is powered by a 1.9 GHz quad + 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- Runs on Android operating system with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean. (up gradable up to 4.4.2 KitKat android OS0
- 32 GB built in memory storage space
- 64 GB expanded further via external micro SD card
- 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with auto focus, LED flash and other camera features like geo tagging and face/smile detection
- 2 mega pixel front facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi hotspot and micro USB v2.0
- 3.5 mm head set jack and loud speaker with stereo speakers
- Massive 8220 mAh battery capacity with non removable Li-Po battery
The price of Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 32GB memory with 2014 edition is in between the range of 45,000/- Rs. to 51,000/- Rs. at the different-different E-commerce site. It is the Best Samsung Note tablet with this price.Via