A South Korean giant company, well known its for multi-electronic equipment and smartphone manufacturer, Samsung has launched its new tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 in the 2014 edition.
Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet Reviews are discussed here. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 supports micro SIM. It also supports the Internet using Wi-Fi and 3G. The tablet comes with an S Pen stylus. It is available in two variants, LTE and 3G.
Now, we will talk about some great features and specs of this Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. This Samsung tablet comes with 10.1 inches super clear LCD touchscreen display.
It is a multi-touch screen that displays up to 10 fingers. The pixel resolution of the display is around up to 2560 x 1600 pixels. the pixel density of the display is 299 pixels per inch (PPI). It has also a color depth of up to 16 million colors. This tablet is measured at 243.1 mm x 171.4 mm x 7.9 mm. The weight of both LTE and a 3G variant is 547 grams.
See also: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro – 8.4 inch
Talking about the processor, this Samsung Galaxy tablet with LTE variant is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor. While the 3G variant is powered by a 1.9 GHz quad + 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. For the easy and fast performance of the tablet, it has 3 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean. It is upgradeable up to 4.4.2 KitKat Android OS. In terms of memory storage, it has also built-in memory storage of up to 32 GB of space. Which can be expanded further by you via an external micro SD card up to 64 GB storage capacity.
In the imaging department, this tablet has an 8-megapixel rear-facing or main camera. The main camera comes with autofocus, LED flash, and other camera features like geo-tagging and face/smile detection. It is specially provided for capturing high-quality images and full HD video recordings.
The Samsung tablet also comes with a front-facing camera with a 2-megapixel resolution. With the help of this front shooter, you can take some great front clocks as well as casual selfies. In terms of audio connectivity, this tablet has also a 3.5 mm headset jack and loudspeaker with stereo speakers.
Some connecting features like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth with v4.0, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi hotspot, and micro USB with v2.0 are also equipped with this Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 10.1. This tablet is packed with an 8220 mAh battery capacity with a non-removable Li-Po battery. Samsung Galaxy Tab Instruction Manual mostly comes in the English language.
Features and Specs of Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 Tablet :
- 10.1 inches super clear LCD touchscreen display with 2560 x 1600 pixels (299 PPI)
- Dimensions are 243.1 mm x 171.4 mm x 7.9 mm and the weight of both LTE and a 3G variant is 547g
- The LTE variant is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor while, the 3G variant is powered by a 1.9 GHz quad + 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.3 Jelly Bean. (upgradable up to 4.4.2 KitKat Android OS)
- 32 GB built-in memory storage space
- 64 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, and other camera features like geo-tagging and face/smile detection
- 2-megapixel front-facing a camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi hotspot and micro USB v2.0
- 3.5 mm headset jack and loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- Massive 8220 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Po battery
The price of the Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 32GB memory with 2014 edition is in between the range of 45,000/- Rs. to 51,000/- Rs. at the different-different E-commerce site. You can also buy this tablet online from Samsung’s official website.
Check out the full review & unboxing of this latest Samsung tablet below.
Want more deals on tablets? Check out the deals section of our blog to find coupons, offers, and discounted gadgets from theandroidportal.com blog.