Here, we will discuss about the Rooting process of Motorola company’s one of the best smartphone device, which is called as Moto E. But before it, we will discuss about some amazing features and specs of this Motorola device. The Motorola Moto E device has 4.3 inch TFT multi capacitive touch screen display with big screen resolution up to 540 x 960 pixels and 256 PPI pixel density. This display is protected with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. This Motorola device comes with 4 GB of built-in memory storage. Which can be expanded further via an external micro SD card up to 32 GB of data storage capacity. It is a Dual SIM support smartphone with dual standby and Micro SIM support.
The Motorola Moto E Android Phone also comes with 1 GB of RAM memory. It is powered by a stunning 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 dual core processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat. This OS is also upgradable to 4.4.4 KitKat android version. This Motorola E Smartphone has also rear facing camera with resolution of 5 mega pixel with features of Geo-tagging, panorama and HDR. But, it has a lack of front facing camera. It is backed by massive 1980 mAh battery capacity with non-removable Li-Ion battery. It provides great talk time up to 24 hours on 3G connectivity. The Motorola Moto E Reviews are also positive from the users.
Before the Rooting process, some Prerequisites are required. So, here we will mention the prerequisites, which all are must be followed by you.
- Be sure that your smartphone device is charged up at least 70% to 80%.
- Make a complete backup for your personal data, which may be harmed during the Rooting process.
- Be sure that you have install the Motorola Moto E Smart phone USB drivers on your Desktop device.
- Bootloader of Moto E android device is must be unlocked. Do it unlock by mfastboot.
- Activate an option of USB Debugging Mode in your Motorola device by going into Development under the Applications also under the Settings.
Now here, we will mention some easy steps for Rooting process of Motorola Moto E android smart phone device.
- For Rooting process, first of all you have to download SuperSU file and TWRP recovery file on your desktop.
- Then, connect your Moto E device to the computer through USB cable. Copy both the downloaded files in your smart phone device.
- Now, disconnect your device from the PC. Then, boot your Moto E into Download mode by pressing the Volume button and Power button together.
- Then, connect your smart phone device to the computer via USB cable once again.
- Now, to open the command prompt window by by extracted mfastboot, press ”Win+R”, then ”cmd and after it press ”Enter Key”.
- Enter the following command in the command prompt window without any quotes,
” Fastboot boot recovery recovery.img ”
- After this, you will get a Recovery screen.
- In which, select an option of Install and choose the SuperSU zip file, which is already in your smart phone device.
- Now, by following the instructions you can install the app. Then, reboot your Motorola Moto E device.
After following these steps, your Motorola Moto E smart phone will be root.