Nowadays, all the Android smartphone devices are coming with the pre-installed software. In which, some pre-installed apps or software are useful, while some are not. The pre-installed apps are also known as Android Bloatware. However, any pre-installed apps may not be useful to the android users of the particular manufacturer. Most of the android users have also complained regarding the bloatware on their device. That’s why the most of the users are want to remove the bloatware from their phone. So, here we will be discussing that how to remove Bloatware on Android Without Rooting.
But, before that we are going to discuss that what is Android Bloatware in the real sense. So, before you visit the method of removing bloatware, take a look at the android bloatware.
What is Android Bloatware
The bloatware is an bunch of apps that come pre-installed with the android device we buy. Most of the pre-installed apps or bloatware are non-useful. They are quietly taking up space in the storage memory of your android mobile. Sometimes they are running in the background without any kind of knowledge. The bloatware is one of the main reasons behind the battery draining of your android device.
So, for all the android users, it is required to remove all the bloatware. To do so, you have to follow the procedure we are mentioning below.
How To Remove Bloatware on Android Without Rooting ?
There are many ways to remove the bloatware from the android smartphone. From which, most of the tricks must be required the mobile phone with the root access. But, here we will discuss a method which does not require root access of the device. In which, we are doing this trick by using a Debloater tool.
With the help of the Debloater, you can remove any pre-installed apps or bloatware apps on your device. You will also be able to decrease the impact of that bloatware on the device. To completely remove the bloatware, the device must have root access. Also of that, the android users up to 4.4 KitKat OS, they must be rooted their device.
So, now take a look at the discussion and keep removing the bloatware from your android device.
- First of all, download the Debloater tool on your PC with its latest version. You can download Debloater Tool to Remove Bloatware forms the device with the version 3.90
- Before the installation of this tool on the PC, you must have to connect the device to the PC. With the help of a standard USB cable, you can simply connect the device to the PC. It is required doing to install the tool drivers on the device.
- After making a proper connection between the PC and device, you are free to install the software on the PC.
- Then, turn on the “USB Debugging“ option from your android smartphone device. To do so, go to the Settings >> Developer Options >> USB Debugging option. Here, tick the box to turn on. ( If you are not able to find the Developer Options on your device, then perform one more task. Go to the Settings >> About Device. In the About Device, here you should see an option of Build Number. Now, tap on that option for Seven times continuously. It will bring up the Developer Options for you. After following the task, the Developer Options will be added thereinto Settings of the device.)
- After generating the developer options and turning on the USB Debugging mode, wait a bit. The PC will send a message to your device as RSA key fingerprint. To allow USB Debugging mode, you have to confirm this action of the PC. To keep the things stable, you can also tick the option of Always allow from this computer.
- After doing above process, now you should have to launch the Debloated tool on your PC. At the time of launching of the tool, you may see a notice. The notice is about the what kind of app deletion process your android device supports. You have to confirm this action of the tool.
- With the confirmation, you should see the connection to the PC and mobile at the lower left corner. Here, you can also check the device status to the software. You will be able to check the connection and sync of both the devices. It is indicated by the green light in front of the each tag.
- Now, go to the Read Device Packages option by going into the Activity Status option. You can find the Activity Status option on the top left of your display. This option will show you the list of all the APK files on your device. Now, here you should need to recognize the installed and pre-installed apps. So, before deleting anything, take your time to select the proper bloatware.
- After finding the bloatware files that you want to remove, select those files by ticking the checkbox.
- Then, click on the apply button to finally delete the file from the device. It will start to deleting the files.
So, by using above procedure, you can easily delete the bloatware from your android phone. You can also perform this trick to delete other files. Once after you delete the APK files, you will not see those files again in your app drawer. If you make any mistakes while following the procedure, you can also unlock the bloatware packages. To do so, you have to use an option of Unblock All Packages. Before using the app on the device via do not forget to turn on the Unknown Sources option.
Check the video below published by xdadevelopers for more details that explain how to use Debloater on a rooted device.
So, here we have discussed that How to Remove Bloatware on Android Without Rooting. In which, we have described the easy process of deleting the bloatware.
We hope that this discussion of Remove Bloatware on Android Without Rooting will be very helpful to you. If you seem that this is a helpful description for the android users, use it on your device. You can also share it with the needy person of it. You are also free to give your opinion regarding this bloatware discussion.
How to Remove Bloatware on Android Without Rooting Published by Christian Cawley