A popular multi-electronic equipment maker and smartphone manufacturer company LG has launched World’s first curved and flexible smartphone device. This curved device is known as LG G Flex L23. So now, we will discuss some interesting features and specs of this latest LG mobile phone.
Display and Design :
The LG G Flex L23 smartphone comes with a huge 6.0-inch HD Curved OLED multi-capacitive touch screen display. The pixel density of the display is around 245 pixels per inch (PPI).
It also has a color depth up to 16 million colors. the display comes with a screen-to-body ratio of 76%. The screen resolution of this display is up to 720 x 1280 pixels, for better and good graphics of all the pictures. While the display has been protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
This LG device comes with a weight of up to 177 grams. The entire body of this smartphone can be measured with dimensions of 160.5 mm x 81.6 mm x 8.7 mm.
This LG mobile phone is backed by a non-removable battery with an outstanding battery capacity of up to 3500 mAh.
This battery provides a long talk time of up to 15 hours and a standby time of up to 720 hours. This is enough battery to keep alive the smartphone throughout the day.
In the imaging department of this LG Smart Phone Touch Screen smartphone, has a rear-facing camera with a high resolution of 13 megapixels with features of autofocus and an LED flashlight.
The camera also comes with some amazing camera features like Geo-tagging, Simultaneous video recording and image recording, face detection, panorama, and HDR. The rear camera with 13 MP resolution is especially given for taking all the great moments of life in form of high-quality HD images and video recordings.
This LG mobile also comes with a front-facing camera with the 2.1-megapixel resolution, with a 1080-pixel video recording capability. The front camera is provided for capturing unique front clicks as well as some precious selfies.
OS and Processor :
This LG Touch Screen Smartphone runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
If we talk about the processor, then this phone is boosted by a powerful 2.26 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor along with the Adreno 330 graphics processing unit (GPU).
In terms of internal memory storage space, this LG Curved smartphone comes with a high 32 GB of built-in memory storage space.
But, an option for micro SD card expandable will not come with this device. For obstacle-free performance, 2 GB of RAM memory space is similar to the LG G Flex 2 model.
Connectivity Options :
This LG G Flex Curved design android smartphone will support SIM cards in form of Micro-SIM cards. It will also be able to connect to the internet via 3G and 4G LTE connectivity.
Some connectivity features like 3G/4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, FM radio with RDS, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth with version 4.0 and A2DP, 3.5 mm headset jack and micro USB with a version of 3.0 are also associated with this phone.
Sensors like the Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor are equipped with this Curved LG G Flex device.
Specs and Features:
- 6.0 inch HD Curved OLED multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution 720 x 1280 pixels
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- Dimensions are 160.5 mm x 81.6 mm x 8.7 mm and weigh up to 177 grams
- 13-megapixel resolution rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flashlight, and camera features
- 2.1-megapixel resolution front-facing camera with 1080 pixel video recording
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Boosted by a 2.26 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor
- Adreno 330 Graphics Processing Unit
- 32 GB of built-in memory storage space
- 2 GB of RAM for best performance(Learn How to Improve smartphone performance)
- 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB v3.0
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass sensor
- FM radio with RDS and 3.5 mm headset jack
- Backed by a non-removable battery with a battery capacity of up to 3500 mAh