In last decade, there are much of the invention have been taken place in the technical field of the smartphone. Also of that, there are many of the smartphones has been launched by various manufacturers along with the great features. Nowadays, with all the smartphone, the one word we all have heard lots of the time. Do you know that which word we are talking about? Yes, exactly, it is Emoji. The Emoji is a small digital image which is useful to express the emotion. It comes with all the Input Keyboard of all the smartphone. But, is it enough? If no, then this discussion is for you which is about of how to get iOS Emojis for Android.
Also of that, the word Emojis has also announced as the Word of the Year for 2015 by Oxford Dictionaries. Nowadays, on social media, instead of typing, people are showing their emotion using the emojis. However, the emojis are helpful to all the mobile users when they want to express their feelings. By using the keyboard, you will be able to send the emojis to someone.
Among of all the manufacturers, the emojis provided by the Apple has been considered as the standard. While it does not mean that the emojis come with other manufacturers are not good. Although, some smartphone users want to use iOS emojis on their Android device. But, here one question is arise that how it is possible? Because, there are also some sources who also offers you this, but for that, the root access is the must. So, what you think, the rooting of the device to get the iOS emojis is safe or not? Might be not. So, here we are coming for you to give you an answer to this question. Here, we would like to discuss with you that how to get iOS Emojis for Android.
How to Get iOS Emojis for Android?
Here, we will see the method of getting iOS emojis on Android smartphone. But, to do so, the root access of the device is not must. For the safety of your Android phone, we will mention a method in which is no rooting is the must. This process is only applicable for the smartphone of the Samsung and HTC. So, other users, do not try it on your phone.
Here, we will complete this method using the app Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 3. It does not require root access. Also, keep in mind, this app will be running on Android OS between 4.4 to 5.1. Sometimes ago, this app was also available at the Google Play Store. But, unfortunately, it has been removed from there due to some issues.
So, by using the APK file, here we will use this Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 3 app. As the app is downloading from the third party, that means you have to enable unknown sources on your device. To do so, just follow the steps given below.
- Open the Settings from your Android smartphone.
- Then, go to the option of Security. Tap on it.
- Here, under the tag of Device Administration, you should see Unknown Sources option.
- To enable it, just tick the box that is placed next to that option. Say Yes to prompts if any come.
After doing that, now download the app through the link here. You can download directly it on your device as well as PC. While downloading, say OK to all the pop-ups.
- After downloading the app, now install it on your mobile. Then, go to the Font Settings. To do so, go to the Settings >> Display >> Font.
- Now, by going into the Font Style, just select the font as Emoji Font 3. After doing so, the font of your device will also change. Do not forget to set the Font size slightly smaller. (If you are a user of Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow, then this app will not work for you. So, at that time use Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 5 app, which is also available at the Google Play Store. It will not provide a perfect iOS emojis, but it is much closer to it.)
- After making the settings like above, now the emojis are in iOS style. You will also notice that now the emojis are slightly bigger than the previous.
So, by doing above method properly, you can also change the emojis in iOS style. We hope that this discussion of iOS Emojis for Android will help you. If you are already using any other techniques to get iOS emojis on your android smartphone, share it in the comments below.