Want to reset Samsung Galaxy S7 active? Don’t worry, here in this ultimate guide; you will get to know how to reset Galaxy S7 active in the easiest way possible?
What Is The Need For A Factory Reset Your Device?
Well, everyone has their reasons for performing a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S7 active. The reason maybe you want to sell your phone, or you might be facing some severe issues with your phone. No matter what your reason is, performing a factory reset on any android phone is more helpful in enhancing the performance of the device.
So, in this guide, we will provide you with two possible solutions to reset your Samsung device. The first one is factory reset via settings and the second is through recovery mode. Both solutions are 100% genuine.
An Ultimate Guide To Factory Reset Galaxy S7 Active
Reset Galaxy S7 Active Via Settings
This is one of the simplest methods to perform a factory reset on your device. To do this, you need to follow the quick steps mentioned below:
- Open the “Settings” menu on your device.
- Under the settings menu, go to “General management” option.
- Under general management lists, select “Factory data reset.”
- Then tap on the “Reset device.”
- Now select the option “Erase everything” and confirm your action.
- Wait until your Samsung Galaxy S7 reboots.
Please note that the time Galaxy S7 Active will take for restart totally depends on the data stored on your device.
These are the steps to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S7 active via settings. Remember to follow all the steps in sequence; otherwise, you might not be able to perform this action.
Factory Reset S7 Active Via Recovery Mode
If you are not getting positive results with the above method, then try this solution. This solution is also effective, and 100% safe. Let’s take a look at the steps of the factory reset via the recovery mode solution.
- Press and hold the “power button, Bixby and volume up keys” simultaneously.
- Hold until you see the “Android logo” and coloured text on your screen.
- Navigate to the “recovery mode” option by using “volume up and down keys.”
- Press the “power key” to confirm the action.
- Then, again use the “volume up and down key” to reach the “wipe data/ factory reset” option.
- Now you need to confirm the action by pressing the “power button.”
- After that, select “yes –delete all user data” and then confirm using the “volume down” key.
- Once again press the “power button” to confirm the action.
- Finally, once you are done with all the above steps successfully, your phone will reboot shortly.
That’s all; you have successfully reset your phone. So, these are the steps that you need to follow to factory reset your device in recovery mode.
So, that’s everything about how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy S7 active. We hope this guide was useful to you.
Thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoy reading this article and this article clears your vision. For any queries comment below, and for more details do follow us regularly on our The Android Portal website and stay tuned with us.