In this article, we have mentioned how you can see saved WiFi password on any Android smartphone. Actually, any Android smartphone does not allow view the saved password of WiFi. But you can see if you have rooted android smartphone. With the Rooted smartphone, you can see the saved password of your WiFi network.
If you don’t have a rooted smartphone then don’t worry, the rooting process of any Android smartphone is so simple that anyone can root their smartphone. On online, there are so many tutorials and articles available which you can watch to root your smartphone.
Here, we have listed a few methods and steps so that you can see how you can see saved WiFi Password on your Android smartphone. Follow below-mentioned methods and steps to see saved WiFi Password on any Android smartphone. But make sure that your Android smartphone is rooted or not. If your device already rooted, then you don’t have to root your smartphone again. As we have mentioned above that, you can see tutorials and article to learn how to root your Android smartphone, if your Android smartphone is not rooted.
How To Find WiFi Password on Android
Using the Root File Manager
To see find WiFi Password on your rooted smartphone then follow below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to root your android smartphone; if you have already rooted smartphone then you can to the next step
- You have to find the best file manager that shows the Root directory; you can use “ES File Manager,” “Amaze File Manager,” and “Root Browser File Manager.”
- Now Go to Google Play Store and download any app on your rooted smartphone then open it
- Here, we have “ES File Manager,” Now open the file manager app that you have downloaded on your Rooted smartphone, and Find the Root Explorer option
- Once you find the Root explorer option, you have to enable it’ by sliding to the left
- Now follow on screen instructions and grant the permission to access root directory
- After giving the permission, you can access root directory of your Android Smartphone
- Now, you have to go into the file root directory following the directory path: “/data/misc/wifi” here you can find the “wpa_supplicant.Conf” file that you can open to view your saved wifi password.
- Step 9: To open this file, long press on it and choose “Open As” option then select “text” option from appeared pop up box
- Step 10: Once you open that file as a text, then you can view your wifi password easily.
Using the Android App
In this method, you can see your saved wifi password easily without any problem. To use this app you have to root your Android smartphone. Or you need any Rooted Android smartphone to access the features of this app easily. To view the saved WiFi password, you have to download only one app from Google Play Store called; “WiFi Key Recovery (needs root)”
You can download this app from the Google Play Store without any problem. To download this app on your smartphone.
To see saved WiFi password, first of all, open the app on your Rooted Android smartphone. Once you open the app on your Android smartphone, then this app will show you the details about the WiFi Network. Which you can also see above in the screenshot of this app.
See also: Best Password Manager Apps for Android
Here we have mentioned a way to find your WiFi password using your android smartphone. Do share your comments on how do you find your WiFi password.