A smartphone manufacturer company Celkon has officially launched its another smartphone. This newly launched smartphone is known as Celkon Millennia Octa 510. It is the company’s first smartphone device with octa core processor. This Celkon smartphone gives you Dual SIM service with dual standby. It could connect the internet via 3G connectivity.
Now, we would discuss about some stunning specs and features of this newest smartphone from Celkon. The Celkon Millennia Octa 510 smartphone comes with 5.0 inch multi capacitive HD IPS OGS touch screen display. The display has screen-to-body ratio is 67.6%. It has a screen resolution up to 720 x 1280 pixels. The pixeol density of the display is around of 294 pixel per inch (PPI). A body of the smartphone is measured with dimensions of 143.5 mm x 71 mm x 9.1 mm. Weight of this Celkon device is around of 136 grams.
Related : Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500
If we talk about processor, the new Celkon device is powered by a 1.4 GHz Mediatek MT6592M octa core processor with Mali-400 graphics processing unit (GPU). Because of 1 GB of RAM, the smartphone gives a very rapid performance. The Celkon Millennia Octa 510 smartphone runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat. In terms of internal memory, this Celkon android based smartphone has spacious 8 GB of built in memory storage space. It can be expanded further by you with the help of an external micro SD card up to 32 GB data storage capacity.
In the camera department of this smartphone device, it comes with primary or rear facing camera with resolution of 8 mega pixel. A rear camera has some camera features like dual LED flash and Geo-tagging. The primary camera is specially provided for captured high quality images and video recordings. The first device with octa core processor from Celkon has also front facing camera with 3.2 mega pixel resolution. A front facing camera is given for taking some precious front clicks as well as amazing selfies. A FM radio and 3.5 mm ear jack is also associated with this Celkon Mobile.
Related : Celkon Signature Two A500
In terms of connectivity options, this smartphone device includes 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 and micro USB with v2.0. It wil be available in WHite color variant. The Celkon Millennia Octa 510 smartphone is backed by a 2000 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery. With the comparison of Celkon A200 smartphone, this Millennia Octa 510 smartphone is the best. the Celkon Tablet is another best device from Celkon.
Features and Specs of the Celkon Millennia Octa 510 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch multi capacitive HD IPS OGS touch screen display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dual SIM service with dual standby
- Dimensions are 143.5 mm x 71 mm x 9.1 mm and Weight is 136 grams
- Powered by a 1.4 GHz Mediatek MT6592M octa core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat
- 8 GB of built in memory storage space
- 32 GB expanded further via an external micro SD card
- 8 mega pixel rear facing camera with dual LED flash and Geo-tagging feature
- 3.2 mega pixel front facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 and micro USB with v2.0
- FM radio and 3.5 mm ear jack
- Backed by a 2000 mAh battery capacity with Li-Ion battery
The price of this Celkon Millennia Octa 510 Smartphone is around of 8,999/- Rs. The smartphone with great Octa Core processor is now available in INDIA through the retailer store and e-commerce site.