A well known monitor manufacturer and smartphone maker company Acer has launched a smartphone. This device is known as Acer Liquid E700 Smartphone. The smartphone gives amazing triple SIM service with a great standby. It could connect the internet via powerful 3G band connectivity.
Now, we would discuss about some unique specs and features of this smartphone from Acer. The Acer Liquid E700 smartphone comes with 5.0 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with screen to body ratio up to 64%. Screen resolution of the display is up to 720 x 1280 pixels. A display has also color depth of 16 million colors. The pixel density of display is around of 294 pixel per inch (PPI). If we talk about built in memory storage then, Acer Liquid E 700 device comes with 16 GB of internal memory storage space. Which can be further expanded by you via using of external micro SD card up to another 32 GB of data storage capacity.
See also : Acer Liquid Z410 4G Smartphone
The Acer Liquid E700 device can be measured with the dimensions of 147.3 mm x 73 mm x 9.9 mm. Weight of this Acer smartphone is around of 155 grams. In terms of processor, the Acer smartphone device is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6582 quad core processor with Mali-400MP2 graphics processing unit (GPU). For disturbance free performance of this smartphone, 2 GB of RAM is also associated with it. This latest device from Acer runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat.
In the imaging department of it, the Acer android based smartphone device has 8 mega pixel resolution’s primary or front facing camera. The rear facing camera has also a feature of Geo-tagging along with the auto focus and LED flash light. A primary camera is specially provided for taking images and video recording with high quality. The smartphone also contain a front facing or secondary camera with resolution of 2 mega pixel. The front facing camera is given for captured some precious and great front clicks as well as amazing selfies.
Related : Acer Liquid Jade S Smartphone
Some connectivity features like 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 and micro USB with v2.0 are equipped with this Smartphone Acer Liquid. It will be available in two color variants, Titan Black and Burgundy Red. 3.5 mm ear jack with DTS sound and FM radio is also affixed with this device. The smartphone is packed with a massive 3500 mAh high battery capacity. A battery id provides standby time up to 1440 hours, talk time up to 24 hours and music time up to 100 hours.
Features and Specs of the Acer Liquid E700 Smartphone :
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD multi capacitive touch screen display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- Triple SIM card
- 16 GB of internal memory storage space
- 32 GB further expanded by external micro SD card
- Dimensions are 147.3 mm x 73 mm x 9.9 mm and Weight is 155 grams
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6582 quad core processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- Runs on an Android operating system with android version 4.4.2 KitKat
- 8 mega pixel resolution’s front facing camera with Geo-tagging feature, auto focus and LED flash
- 2 mega pixel front facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0 and micro USB with v2.0
- 3.5 mm ear jack with DTS sound and FM radio
- Packed with a massive 3500 mAh high battery capacity
This Acer Liquid E700 Smartphone is now available in INDIA. (Source)