Sometimes you need to take screenshots of your mobile phone’s screen. The Samsung Galaxy A51 is a very good smartphone by the Samsung company.
Here in this discussion, we will be discussing 6 ways to capture the screen on Samsung Galaxy A51 in a few easy steps.
How to Capture a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A51
After saving the screenshots, you can open, modify, send, and delete captured screenshots in your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone’s gallery.
Method 1: Using Button Combination
Check the below steps to take a screenshot using button combinations on your Samsung Galaxy A51:
- First, choose the screen you want to capture.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume ↓ & Power Buttons together” until you see the phone’s screen flashes.
- Perfect; now you can see the saved screenshot directly on your Samsung Galaxy A51’s Gallary app.
This method works with most Samsung mobiles. There are other methods as well that you can try from below.
Method 2: Palm Swipe
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the Palm Swipe feature on your Samsung Galaxy A51:
- First, Go to the “Settings” and “Advanced Features” tab on your Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Next, Select “Motions and gestures.”
- Select the “Palm swipe to capture” option.
- The next step is to, Go to the screen on which you want to capture the screen.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right on your device’s screen.
Amazing!, Your captured screen should be in your phone’s Gallery now.
Method 3: BixBy
Samsung does offer Bixby service, which enables you to capture a screenshot using a voice command. It’s easy to setup a Bixby voice command on your Samsung mobile if your device has that option.
Follow the steps to capture a screenshot using the Bixby voice command on your Samsung Galaxy A51:
- At first, make sure that Voice wake-up is enabled.
- Now, Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Just Say “Hi, Bixby” > Now, say “Take a screenshot.“
Amazing!, Your captured screenshot should be in your phone’s Gallery.
Method 4: Screenshot Using Toggle Option
Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone.
- Now, drag down the notification bar & choose the screenshot capture icon toggle button.
You did it. Your phone’s screenshot will be available on your Samsung Galaxy A51 gallery.
Method 5: Scroll Capture
This method allows you to capture the entire page of the phone display.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot using the scroll capture option on your Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Go to the screen where you want to capture the screen.
- Now Press & Hold the “Volume Down button + Power Button.”
- Choose “Scroll capture” to take a screenshot. Stop tapping the icon till the bottom of the page.
Awesome!, Now you have saved the screenshot successfully & it should be in your smartphone’s Gallery.
Method 6: Screenshot Using Google Assistant
Just like we did with the Bixby option, Google Assistant can also help you in capturing a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A51 device.
- To take a screenshot using Google Assistant, just Press & Hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Google Assistant will popup on the screen.
- Now, Just say, “ok google, take a screenshot.”
- It will capture your current screen, but you need to save the captured screenshot manually on your smartphone, as Google Assistant will not save it automatically.
We hope this page on The Android Portal site about a step-by-step guide on How You can easily take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A51 has helped you.
If you have any questions about anything related to Samsung Galaxy A51, feel free to share your ideas in the comments below.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.