Do you ever watch a show on Netflix, and the subtitles are just too distracting? If you’re an Android user, you may be wondering how to turn them off.
Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll be discussing how to turn off subtitles on Netflix on Android devices. We’ll also discuss the steps to turn them back on if you need them again.
So, let’s get started!
How To Turn Off Subtitles On Netflix On Android?
If you’re like me, you sometimes watch Netflix with subtitles, even though you don’t need them. It could be because you’re in a noisy environment and want to ensure you don’t miss anything. Or you’re just used to reading subtitles at this point.
Whatever the reason, if you want to turn off the subtitles on Netflix on Android, it’s easy to do. Just follow these simple steps:
1. “Play” the show or movie you want to watch without subtitles.
2. Tap the “Audio & Subtitles” option at the bottom of the screen.
3. Under the Subtitles section, tap “Off.”
4. Hit “Apply” at the bottom to save your changes.
And that’s it! You can now enjoy your show or movie without subtitles.
What to Do When You Can’t Turn Off Netflix Subtitles?
If you’re trying to watch a TV show or movie made in another country, you can’t turn off the subtitles, no matter what device you’re using. Some titles are set to show subtitles in your region’s language by default.
To fix this, you can try watching Netflix through a VPN. A virtual private network will allow you to change your IP address and access content from another country. This should allow you to turn off the subtitles.
Some other basic solutions may help solve the issue.
1. Restart the app. Sometimes, you need to restart the Netflix app, and the subtitles will no longer display.
2. Check your settings. There may be a setting that’s keeping the subtitles on, so check the app’s settings to see if you can turn them off.
3. Update the app. If you’re using an older version of the Netflix app, it may not have the latest subtitle settings. Updating to the latest version may help.
4. Contact Netflix support. If all else doesn’t work, you can always contact Netflix support, who can help you troubleshoot the issue.
Hopefully, one of these things will help you turn off those annoying Netflix subtitles. Happy binge-watching!
How to Turn On Subtitles on Netflix?
Fortunately, Netflix makes it easy to enable subtitles. Go to the Subtitles section of the same menu you used to turn off subtitles in your mobile or desktop app. Select the language in which you want to have subtitles. On your screen, the subtitles will start appearing once again.
You can easily turn off subtitles on Netflix from the steps given above. If you have any questions or doubts while using this method, don’t hesitate to leave a comment at the end down below.