Are you tired of Google Play Store Not Working on Android? Do you want to get rid of Google Play Store Not Working issue? Do check out this article to fix any google play store error quickly.
Most users of the smartphone devices have used a lot of applications on their device. The application used in their smartphone, have been downloaded from different sources. But, the most of the users have downloaded the most of the apps from one very well known source, have you any idea about it ? Now, if you are thinking about the Google Play Store, then you are exactly right.
The Google Play Store is a designed by the Google, which consists of all the android apps. Play store is really useful to smartphone device to download android apps and games officially. Google Play Store works very well with all the devices, used by you while it does not matter it is a smartphone, tablet and other. But after some time due to some reasons, might be the Google Play Store not working well. The main problem you will get is while downloading apps from play store. If you are facing the same problem with google play store from a long time, then we have the solution for that.
Yes really, now we will discuss the solution of your problem about the Google Play Store. In which, we have included some instructions and tips, by which you can easily get the solution. So, now just take a look at the solution that you want the low response of Google Play Store.
Solution For Google Play Store Not Working
Clear cache from Google Play Store
This is the best and easiest way to which Play Store working very well like before. In this method, you have to only remove or clear the cache, which has been stored in the store. The cache is nothing but only the storage that will temporarily store the data. For clearing the cache, you have to follow below steps, by which you can easily clear the cached data.
- First of all, go to the option of “Apps” by going into “Settings” menu of your device.
- After that, go to the app “Google Play Store” by going into “All” option.
- Then click on the option of “Clear Cache,” to clear the cached data.
After applying all the process, the issue about Google Play Store not working may be solved. When you are downloading anything from google play store, it will store some cache files in this and this way, cache data will be increasing.
But clearing cache will remove those temporarily stored cache files from your play store. This will ensure you will have the best experience of freshly installed google play store.
Check your Date and Time Settings
If the Google Play Store not working perfectly on your smartphone, you should check it’s date and time. Mostly time and date are not properly configured, you will be notified on your notification panel to set date and time. However for some smartphone, this notification won’t show. This time, you will need your play store to be worked as before by just configuring date and time.
Most of the users of the Play store and smartphone device does not have any idea about that the wrong date and time will also cause many Play store issues.
If Google play does not work well with your device, then make sure your device has perfect time configured in it. If there are wrong date and time is noticed by you, the first of all change that by going into the “Time and Date Settings” of your device.
- Go to Settings > Date & Time > Check Automatic date & time to set time and date automatically on your device
- Alternatively, you can configure correct date and time from your end too
If Google store has any issues about your wrong date and time, then after setting the date and time the Play store will work well. Buy by configuring this setting, you might notice your play store will start working again as expected.
Uninstall Play Store Updates to fix google play not working
The updates of your Play store also will cause some error about the working about the Play store. If the updates really create any problem, then makes it uninstall wisely. Sometimes, updated play store will show some error like not downloading apps, apps not downloaded or something like that. It will refuse to download apps from play store. But by uninstalling play store update, you will notice downloading apps will start working again.
To uninstall the updates of Google play store, you have to follow some easy step by step instructions, which are mentioned below.
How to Uninstall Play Store Updates
- Very first, go to the “Google Play Store” by going into the option of “Apps” from the “Settings” menu of your device.
- After that, click on the option of “Uninstall updates”, to uninstall all the updates of Google store.
- After doing above step properly, the Play store comes back in their original version just like the first time installed.
- Then, you can easily download the old version which had been installed to your device ago, by going to xda-developers.com website.
Clear Play Store Data
This method is slightly similar to the first method we have mentioned above, but it is more effective than that. This way is useful to get rid of that information that has been stored in data. To clear or delete the data from Play store, nothing has to do for you except follow the instruction written below.
- Go to the “Google Play Store” by going into “Apps” from the “Settings” menu of your smartphone or tablet device.
- But at this time, just click on an option of “Clear data”, to makes data free app.
When you clear play store data, it will ask you to login to your google play store account again. Because stored data on your google play store will be removed.
Download & Install latest Google play Store Version
Stil your Google Play Store does not work properly with your smartphone device, even after trying all the tips mentioned above. You should download latest google play service apk files and install the latest version of Google Play Services. This will be helpful to you to find out the solution.
The latest version of the Google Play Services should be the most suitable and stable for your device. It also keeps you updated.
Reset Your Google Account to Fix app store not working
After applying all the methods which have been written above, stil Google Play Store does not work properly? Don’t worry about it. This might be google account problem. It will automatically download apps from unknown sources, but you can fix it by removing your google account associated with your smartphone.
Removing google account is slightly more effective than all the others. You must have to reset or refresh the Google account. You can follow this steps to add another Google account on your smartphone .
For doing this, you have to remove existing google account and after that add it or another google account on your smartphone. To do all the process, just follow the step wise instruction written below.
- Click on the option of “Google”, by going into “Accounts” from the “Settings” menu of your android device.
- Now, click on Google account that you want to remove.
- After that, click on the menu that is located at the top right corner and tap on the remove. Make the same process continue for all the Google accounts.
- Now to re-add your account, go to the option of Google by going into Add accounts of accounts from the Settings menu.
Perform Factory Data Reset on your device
Well, if you have tried all of the above options, then you have only a few choice available. Out of one of the best choice is to reset your smartphone to factory data setting. Before resetting your device, make sure you are backing up photos, music files, contacts, video files and other data stored on your smartphone.
Simply go to setting > Backup and reset > Factory data reset & Reset device. It will erase all data stored on your internal memory of your device. Some smartphone has also an option to erase data from memory cards too. Make sure you have not checked that option, otherwise all data from your memory card as well as internal memory will be wiped off.
Now here, we have completed the discussion about a solution for Google Play Store not working problem well with your smartphone-tablet device. In the discussion, we have listed few ways to get rid of Google play store errors and problems. We hope that this will help you to fix your play store to make it working perfectly again.
- 1 Solution For Google Play Store Not Working
- 1.1 Clear cache from Google Play Store
- 1.2 Check your Date and Time Settings
- 1.3 Uninstall Play Store Updates to fix google play not working
- 1.4 Clear Play Store Data
- 1.5 Download & Install latest Google play Store Version
- 1.6 Reset Your Google Account to Fix app store not working
- 1.7 Perform Factory Data Reset on your device