Google Chrome is one of the best Internet browsers which provides too much of facilities. It is the browser that can help you to surf the internet even though using mobile and PC as well. Nowadays, the Google Chrome comes as a Pre-installed browser in every new Android smartphone. But, even though, the users have frequently asked that why their Chrome Bookmarks Not Syncing with the mobile or PC.
This is the general issue that has faced by many of the users. But, now not more. As we have a solution for it, by which you may quickly solve a Chrome Bookmarks Not Syncing issue.
Solving Chrome Bookmarks Not Syncing on Android
The Chrome Bookmarks Not Syncing on Android is the typical issue that comes on any device. It also happens with any of the users like Android, iOS, Windows, and more. There are also various fixes that can easily troubleshoot this issue.
Among which, here we will discuss few of them. So, have a look at the solutions and keep using the Chrome browser.
Make sure that Syncing is Enabled
Here, to make sure about it, you will have to check that from your PC. But, before that, make sure that you are using the same account on PC that using on the device.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on PC.
- Now, click on the Menu which is represented by the three dots at the top right corner of the window.
- It will show you a list of some options. From which, tap on the Bookmarks.
- It will again open a list of the options. Now, tap on the Import Bookmarks and Settings.
- With the tap on the option, you will go to a new window along with some other options.
- Here, make sure that Bookmarks option is must ticked. If it is not, then tick mark on it.
- Then, also click on the Import.
By doing so, you may not get a chance to complain about the Chrome Bookmarks Not Syncing. If you still get after doing so, then the next one may do so.
Relogin to your Chrome
If you see your chrome bookmark not syncing from your PC, you can log out your Google account from Chrome browser and log in again.
To log out & login on your Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome App & Go to “Settings“
- Tap on your Account
- Tap on “Sign Out of Chrome” & Select “Sign Out” from there
- Again login with your Google account credentials
Once you follow those steps, probably bookmark syncing will be started. If not, follow the steps below.
Re-enable Syncing feature
Now, it’s time to use Android mobile to make sure about enabling of a Syncing feature. To do so, below steps will help you.
- First of all, open the Settings of your Android mobile.
- Then, Go to Google after going into Accounts and Sync option.
- On the next display, you should see the Auto-Sync Data option at the top of all the options. Make sure that it is must be enabled.
- Now, disable it by just tapping on the toggle. Wait for a while.
- Then, again tap on the toggle to enable the Auto-Sync Data option.
That will help you to get rid of Chrome Bookmarks Not Syncing on Android.
Once you follow the above steps, you will have to clear cached data of your Google Chrome app and restart your device to applythis chrome sync settings.
- Go to Settings > Application manager
- Select Google Chrome
- Select Clear Data & Clear Cache
Once done, restart your device to see within a few seconds all your bookmark from your desktop browser will sync to your Google Chrome android app.
Update Google Chrome
If you still see your chrome not syncing on your android mobile, you might consider updating your Google Chrome browser to the latest version.
You can update or download Google Chrome for Android from below.
We hope that the above discussion on sync chrome bookmarks with Android has helped you to fix your chrome syncing issue. If it helps, then also share it with other Android users who have also complained about it.