In terms of the latest trend or latest feature, which one would you like to choose? Alongside the recent trend of the newer Android OS 9, one more is on the list. And that is a USB Type-C port. Many of the latest launches are coming with the USB Type-C port. And, it uses USB C Cable for Fast Charging.
Are you using a standard USB C Cable for your USB C-enabled smartphone? Does it provide a fast charging speed? If Yes, then keep going with the available cable.
The below-listed USB C Cable can fulfill all the requirements that you could have from a USB C cable.
Best USB C Cable for Fast Charging
Before looking at the Best USB C Cable for Fast Charging list, let us talk about the USB Type-C Port.
First of all, USB is the short name of the Universal Serial Bus. At the time of invention, it was generally used to establish a connection between the PC and its parts. Later, the USB ports were used for charging and data transfer purposes. As the new technology develops regularly, the new version of the USB also gets developed.
USB Type-C is also an updated and newer version of the USB. Terms of the difference between USB C and other types is reversibility. The micro USB cable can be inserted into the micro USB Port with only one specific side. At the same time, the USB C cable can be plugged on either side into a USB C port. Also, it offers high-speed data transfer and charging.
Coming to the guide, here we will place the best USB C Cables. All the below-listed cables will be readily available at Amazon.com. To buy any of them, take a visit to Amazon.com. To have a fast charging technology and high data transfer speed, you can replace your current non-standard USB C Cable with any of the below.
So, let us have a quick guide on the Best USB C Cable for Fast Charging.
AmazonBasics USB C Cable (10 feet)
AmazonBasicx USB C Cable comes with a USB Type-C at one end and Type-A 2.0 Male at another end. This cable can be compatible with device, which has a USB type-C Port-like MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, and many more. You can use this cable with any standard wall adapter to have the best quality charging.
This cable can perform two operations at a time. It can perform charging, and data transfer at a time with no data loss. While using this cable, you do not need to confirm which side is up and which is down. Just insert the cable, and it will start its work. It offers a maximum power output of up to 5V.
It offers 3 amps of power for charging, ensuring fast and convenient charging for all USB C-enabled devices. With a data transfer speed of 480 Mbps, you can quickly transfer large media files between compatible devices. Alongside the high-speed charging, it also offers improved reliability and durability.
To assure protection and flexibility, this AmazonBasics product has an outer cover of Durable Braided Nylon Fiber. This cable has been tested 5,000 times to ensure its durability. This cable comes with a length of 10 Feet so it is user-friendly. This cable is backed by 1 Year Warranty.
AmazonBasics USB C Cable Features
- Compatible with all the USB C-enabled devices like MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, etc.
- Charging and Data Transfer at a time with no data loss and high-speed
- 10 Feet Length
- Offers reversibility for use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Maximum Power Output up to 5V
- 3 amps of power for fast and convenient charging
- High Data Transfer Speed of 480 Mbps
- High Reliability and Durability
- Durable Braided Nylon Fiber outer cover for protection and flexibility
Ainope USB C Cable (3.3 feet)
The Ainope USB C Cable is made from a Durable Braided Armor Nylon Cable. This Braided Armor Nylon Cable ensures its long-lasting life with effective performance. If we look at the maximum current output of this cable, it offers 3.1A. With this current rate, it can charge the device by up to 90% within an hour.
This cable can sync and charge the device at the same time. It offers high-speed charging at the 3.1A current rate. Also, you can transfer the data at a speed of 480 Mbps. The cable joint is reinforced so that it will not have any chance of breaking. It can sustain more than 10,000 bends.
Even at the maximum current rate, to keep the battery safe, it offers a Standard 56KΩ pull-up resistor. This resistor surely does not let the battery be damaged. The connectors are 3D Aluminum Connectors that fit in any C-port without losing the connection. The cable has a beneficial length of 3.3 feet.
The Ainope USB C Cable is compatible with all the major C-enabled smartphone manufacturers. Also, it works well with the other USB C interface. It comes with a 1-year Guarantee.
Ainope USB C Cable Features
- Made from Durable Braided Armor, Nylon Cable ensures a long-lasting life
- Maximum Current Output is 3.1A charges up to 90% within an hour
- Sync and Charge the device at the same time
- High-speed Charging
- High-speed Data Transfer at 480 Mbps speed
- Reinforced Cable Joints sustain more than 10,000 bends
- Keep the battery safer with a Standard 56KΩ pull-up resistor
- 3D Aluminum Connectors
- 3.3 feet length
- Compatible with all the major C-enabled smartphones
AmazonBasics USB C Cable (9 feet)
If you want a USB C Cable more than 8 feet in length, then the AmazonBasics USB C Cable is the best for you. It comes 9 Feet in length. This cable has USB Type-C at one end and Type-A 2.0 at rest. To use its quality, it is recommended to use the standard adapter. This cable is available to buy in two colors, Black and White.
At a time, this AmazonBasics product can perform charging and syncing even though you can’t find any change in its quality. It can transfer data at a speed of 480 Mbps with no data loss. Also, it offers a maximum power output of 5V/3A. The main advantage of this cable is its reversibility.
The cable can work well with any USB C-enabled device like MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc. Alongside smartphones, it supports all C-enable devices like tablets, hard drives, printers, and more. The AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty backs it.
This cable offers easy connections and reliable performance. With this AmazonBasics cable, you will never have a question about its performance.
AmazonBasics USB C Cable Features
- 9 Feet of Length
- USB Type-C at one end and Type-A 2.0 at the rest
- Charging and Syncing at a time
- Data Transfer speed of 480 Mbps
- Maximum Power Output of 5V/3A
- Work with any USB C-enabled devices like MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, and more
- Compatible with all the C-enable devices like tablets, hard drives, printers, etc.
- Easy Connections and Reliable Performance
Ainope USB C Cable (6.6 feet)
Ainope USB C Cable offers a beneficial length of 6.6 Feet. This length will allow you to use it by sitting at your favorite place. If you are in the car sitting in the back, this cable will efficiently start its work without changing your seat. This cable will be compliant with all the USB C-enabled devices manufactured by any company.
In terms of durability, even after the daily rough use of the cable, it will not rupture. The Bend Lifespan of this USB C Cable is around 12,000. It is designed with the Durable Double Braided Armor Nylon Shield, which assures its protection. It comes with Certified USB 3.0 technology, which lets you transfer the data with an awesome speed of 5 Gbps.
The safe charging current up to 5V/3.1Amp offers a higher charging speed than other typical cables. For the Anti-oxidation and Anti-rust, the cable is wired with Tinned copper. The reversible Type-C connector can be inserted on either side. That’s why you do not need to check the upper and lower sides every time you use it.
This cable also makes your battery safer with a Standard 56KΩ pull-up Resistor along with fast charging. It is for providing a safe current to the battery while charging. The USB C connector will easily fit into any USB C port without losing its rigidity.
Ainope USB C Cable Features
- 6.6 Feet Length
- Compliant with all the USB C-enabled devices
- High Bend’s Lifespan is around 12,000
- Durable Double Braided Armor Nylon Shield to ensure its protection
- Certified USB 3.0 Technology for High Data Transfer Speed of 5 Gbps
- Safe Charging Current up to 5V/3.1Amp
- Tinned Copper outer for Anti-oxidation and Anti-rust
- Standard 56KΩ pull-up Resistor for providing a safe current to the battery
See also: USB C To HDMI Not Working On Android
UGREEN USB C Cable
With this UGREEN USB C Cable, you can fully charge your Samsung Galaxy S8 device within two hours. It is compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, LG G5, G6, V20, V30, Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, and more USB C-enabled devices. To charge the mobile, always use a standard adapter.
To provide a safe charging current to the powerhouse of the device, it comes with a built-in 56K Ohm pull-up resistor. In short, it will protect the device against over-current. Alongside the convenient charging, it can transfer data with a speed of 480 Mbps. It supports the power of 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A.
Coming to the user-friendly design, the exterior of the cable is made from Nylon Braided. This cable also features anti-twisting and abrasion-proof properties. Both the connectors are gold-plated, which improves their performance. It is a male-to-male connector that enables you to charge the device at high speed.
The premium aluminum housing supports 10,000+ worry-free inserts and exerts. To offer maximum conductivity, it comes with corrosion-resistant tinned copper conductors. This UGREEN product is bundled with an 18 Months Warranty.
UGREEN USB C Cable Features
- Charge the Samsung Galaxy S8 device within two hours
- Wide compatibility with Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, LG G5, G6, V20, V30, Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, and more
- Built-in 56K Ohm Pull-up Resistor for Safe charging current
- Protection against over-current
- Data Transfer speed of 480 Mbps
- Supports the Power of 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A
- The Cable Exterior is made from Nylon Braided
- Anti-twisting and Abrasion-proof
- Gold-plated connectors for improved performance
- Supports 10,000+ worry-free inserts and exerts
- Corrosion-Resistant Tinned Copper Conductors for the maximum conductivity
CHOETECH USB Type C cable is available in 2 sizes, the first one is 3.3 ft, and another one is 6.6 ft. This data sync cable can be used for high-speed data transfer as well as for fast charging purposes.
This cable is compatible with most popular smartphones, including Galaxy S9 S8 S9 Plus, Nintendo Switch, LG G5, LG G6, LG V20, LG V30, HTC 10, HTC U11, and many more.
Things to keep in mind while choosing a USB C cable
- Charging speed: If you are looking for a cable to fast charge your device, make sure to choose one that supports the appropriate charging protocol. For example, if you have a Samsung Galaxy S22, you will need a cable that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0+ or USB Power Delivery 3.0.
- Data transfer speed: If you need a cable to transfer data at high speeds, make sure to choose one that supports USB 3.1 or USB 3.2 Gen 1. These standards offer data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
- Durability: USB C cables can be subjected to a lot of wear and tear, so it is important to choose one that is durable. Look for a cable with a braided nylon or Kevlar outer jacket and reinforced cable joints.
- Length: Choose a cable that is the right length for your needs. If you need a cable to reach from your couch to your wall outlet, you will need a longer cable than if you need a cable to connect your phone to your laptop.
Types of USB-C Cables
USB-C cables come in various types, each serving specific purposes:
- USB-C to USB-A Cables: These cables are used to connect USB-C devices to standard USB-A ports, which are common on older computers and wall chargers. They are versatile and widely compatible.
- USB-C to USB-C Cables: These cables are designed for connecting USB-C devices to other USB-C devices. They are commonly used for charging and data transfer between modern devices.
- USB-C to Thunderbolt 4 Cables: Thunderbolt 4 is a high-speed data transfer technology that offers blazing-fast speeds. These cables are designed to support Thunderbolt 4 devices, making them ideal for tasks like video editing and connecting external monitors.
Comparison of USB-C Cable Types
|Data Transfer Speed
|Common Use Cases
|USB-C to USB-A
|Up to 480 Mbps
|Connecting to older devices or chargers
|USB-C to USB-C
|Up to 10 Gbps
|Charging and data transfer between modern devices
|USB-C to Thunderbolt 4
|Up to 40 Gbps
|High-speed data transfer, video editing, connecting external monitors
USB C Cables for Specific Uses
It’s worth noting that some USB C cables are designed with specific use cases in mind, such as gaming or video editing. These specialized cables may offer additional features, including higher data transfer speeds or support for multiple displays.
If you have unique requirements for your USB C cable, be sure to explore options tailored to your specific needs. These cables can enhance your gaming experience or streamline your video editing workflow by providing the necessary speed and compatibility.
The Importance of High-Quality USB C Cables
While considering USB C cables, it’s crucial to prioritize quality. Using cheap or poorly made cables can lead to a range of issues, including overheating, charging problems, and even potential damage to your device.
High-quality cables are engineered to provide efficient power delivery and data transfer while maintaining safety standards. Investing in a reliable USB-C cable ensures that your device remains in optimal condition, free from the risks associated with subpar cables.
The Future of USB C Cables
As technology continues to evolve, so do USB C cables. Looking ahead, we can anticipate even more impressive developments in the USB C landscape. USB 4 and USB-C Thunderbolt 4 are on the horizon, promising even higher data transfer speeds and enhanced charging capabilities.
With USB 4, users can expect data transfer rates of up to 40 Gbps, opening up new possibilities for seamless and rapid data exchange. USB-C Thunderbolt 4 takes it a step further by supporting data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gbps and a whopping 100W power delivery.
These advancements are poised to redefine the way we connect and power our devices, ushering in an era of unparalleled convenience and efficiency. Stay tuned for these exciting developments in the world of USB C technology.
Troubleshooting Common USB-C Charging Problems
Sometimes, you might encounter issues with your USB-C cable or charging process. Here are some common problems and their solutions:
- Cable Not Charging Properly: If your device is not charging correctly, try using a different USB-C cable or charger. Ensure that both the cable and charger are of high quality and compatible with your device.
- Error Messages: If you receive error messages during charging, check if your device’s firmware is up to date. Sometimes, updating your device’s software can resolve compatibility issues.
- Slow Charging: If your device is charging slowly, it could be due to using a low-power charger or a poor-quality cable. Ensure you’re using a charger that provides adequate power and a high-quality USB-C cable for efficient charging.
In this list, we have compiled the best USB-C charging cables for you. Which charging cable is preferable for your C-enabled smartphone?
Do let us know the best pick from the above list of Best USB C Cable for Fast Charging. Also, share your valuable suggestions related to the guide.