There are many Social Networking Platforms are in use by smartphone users. Twitter is also one of them. It lets you write a message which is known as Tweets. At the time of launching the app, the tweet should not be exceeding 140 characters. But, now the character limit has been extended up to 280 characters.
Although, there are some features of Twitter that can’t satisfy you with the official app. So, to explore your joy, here we are having a discussion on Best Twitter Apps for Android devices.
Best Twitter Apps for Android
The apps which are going to mention here are having a different UI than the official Twitter app. You will also get different features to post tweets with images or videos. In short, you can do the same with these below-mentioned apps similar to Twitter.
All the apps are readily available at the Google Play Store free of cost. However, to have an access to additional features, you can make an in-app purchase with some of them. All of these apps will provide high compatibility with all of your Android devices.
Twitpane would be one of the best alternatives to Twitter. It offers you the same feature similar to the official app except for the user interface. If you want some customized features, then this app provides you. It also lets you post tweets.
This app is designed in such a way that you can easily customize the tabs and design. The best feature of this app is that you can use 3 Twitter handle at a time. To add more two accounts, you have to make an in-app purchase. You can easily switch between accounts with easy steps. This app contains ads.
If you want to change the tab, you can also do it. To do so, tap on three lines at the top left corner of the display. It brings some options for you. In which, in the end, you can see the Tab Customize option. Tap on it, and with your finger rubbing, you can change the tab position up-down. To add a new account, tap on three dots at the lower right corner, and you will have the Accounts option.
In short, this app provides you with all the features similar to the Twitter app but with the new UI. The handy thing about this app is you can use more than one account simultaneously.
Features of TwitPane
- The best alternative to Twitter
- Lets you use Twitter with new UI
- Allows you to post tweets, images, videos, and more
- Customize the tabs according to your use
- Use 3 Twitter accounts at a time and easy switching between the accounts
- Easy access to your Twitter Profile
- Search, Timeline, Likes, My Tweets, Replay, RT of Me, and more options
TweetCaster is another good Twitter app for you. It also does the same job as the previous app, but with a different UI. Here, with this TweetCaster app, you can use limitless Twitter accounts at the same time. Also that, the design of this app will also let you manage multiple accounts.
If you post an image or video on Twitter through this app, it also lets you post it on Facebook. For that, you just have to sign in to the Facebook app while posting on Twitter from the same display. It offers more than 10 themes for colourful customizing of the background.
You can also have easy access to the trending tweets with the Trends option. The Top Tweets lets you check out which tweets are ruling Twitter right now. It also lets you manage the Notifications Settings. The Smart Filter option can filter Twitter Timeline including Tweet Filter, Media, Gallery, Links, and more. To find the Twitter handle of any celebrity or your friends, there is also a Search panel.
You can also have easy access to the Starred tweets. You can use some effects while posting the images. Just tap on Add Account to add a new Twitter account.
Features of TweetCaster
- Attractive UI and design
- Lets you add and manage limitless Twitter accounts at the same time
- Post image or video on Twitter and Facebook Simultaneously
- 10+ themes for colourful customization
- Trends and Top Tweets options to check out tweets that are ruling the Twitter
- Easily manage the Notifications Settings
- Smart Filter can filter your Timeline with Tweet Filter, Media, Gallery, Links, and more options
- Search panel and Starred tweets
The Twidere is also a full-featured Twitter app again with just a change in the design and UI. It lets you do everything that you can do with the official Twitter app. But, if you are tired of that app and wants some change, then this Twidere is a fully customizable app. It comes with a user-friendly interface. You can add many accounts at a time to use Twitter in the same place.
You can also post tweets with images and videos. To customize the colour, you can also have Theme, Color, and Background options in the Settings.
With the launch of the app, you can see four tabs, Home, Interactions, Trends, and Messages. You can also customize the position of these tabs. To have a user menu, just swipe the finger left to right. The filter option lets you filter the tweets.
To add an account, the Accounts option is also there. To post a new tweet, you can see a feather inside a circle. Tap on it and it lets you allow to post what is in your mind. To survive the light emission, you can also have Night mode. It will not show any ads while using the app as it is ad-free.
Features of Twidere
- Full-featured Twitter app
- Well Designed and instinctual UI
- Fully customizable app
- Add and manage many accounts at the same time
- Post tweets with images, videos, and GIF files
- Easy customization of the app with Theme, Color, and Background option
- Home, Interactions, Trends, and Messages tabs for time-saving use
- Quick filtering of the tweets and Night mode use
The Plume is also the best Twitter app to have a great way of using Twitter. This Plume app also lets you use multiple accounts simultaneously. You can also add multiple Facebook accounts. With this app, you can post your view on two different social platforms, Facebook, and Twitter.
The timeline will show you all the tweets in the right manner that have been followed by you. You can easily manage the columns as Timeline with Mentions, Mentions, and DM. To have an access to these options, just swipe your finger horizontally.
If the app notifications annoy you, then manage them using Settings. You can also stop all the notifications by enabling stop notifications. To post something, there is an option of tweeting. Just tap on it, and write whatever you want to post.
The user menu has options like Home, Search, Likes, Trends, and Lists. These options do the same job as their name suggests. Search lets you find out other active users on Twitter. Likes bring you to the page where you can see all the tweets which are liked by you. This app is not an ad-free app.
Features of Plume
- Provides a great way of using the Twitter
- Use multiple accounts simultaneously
- Add multiple Facebook accounts
- Post a single post on two different social sites, Facebook, and Twitter
- Timeline with Mentions, Mentions, and DM option
- Stop Notifications option to stop the app notifications
- Home, Search, Likes, Trends, and Lists options
The Hootsuite is also the best option to use Twitter without using the official app. This app lets you manage the post on many platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn. For that, after connecting to Twitter, it prompts you to connect to more accounts. You can add up to 3 accounts.
The important feature of this app is you can schedule the post to save time. To do so, write your views and attach the files, then select the social accounts. And, you can have three options, Send Now, Auto-Schedule, and custom schedule. Auto schedule set the time of posting automatically.
The custom schedule lets you set the time to post. The posting schedule is also applicable to Instagram and LinkedIn. This app is an ad-free app. You will also get notifications when other people tweets regarding your brand or trend.
Features of Hootsuite
- Post on many platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn simultaneously
- Add up to 3 accounts
- Schedule Post feature to save the time
- Auto-Schedule for automatic post scheduling
- Custom Schedule option lets you schedule the post timing and date at many sites at a time
- Easy Notification setting
- Easy managing of the Multiple Social Network Accounts
Here, we have listed Best Twitter Apps for Android mobiles. Remember that all these apps are available at Google Store.
In the end, we hope that this guide may provide you with a better way of using Twitter. What’s your view on this discussion? Do let us know kindly in the commenting section below.