Whenever we are talking about PDF File, the word Adobe Reader automatically comes in mind. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF File Opener app for Android and iOS users. Also, Adobe is famous for the best image editing software for PC named as Photoshop. Apart from this, Adobe has also launched many apps and software which are used for smartphones and PC. Here, we will also discuss Top Adobe’s Android Apps for Photography.
Top Adobe’s Android Apps for Photography
Here, you will find the Top Adobe’s Android Apps for Photography. It helps you to have the best effects and filters to the photos. All the apps are readily available at the Google Play Store. You can download all the apps free of cost. These apps provide high compatibility with all of your Android devices.
So, let us take a look at the guide which offers Top Adobe’s Android Apps for Photography.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Photo Editor Collage Maker
The Adobe Photoshop Express is the best app that lets you edit the photos. You can also create the Photo Collage by adding images. For which, you can select up to 9 images. You will have a variety of layout to choose from.
With this app, you will get 80+ effects under the various effect categories. It includes Normal, Free, Charm, B&W, Portrait, Nature, Splash, and DuoTone. You can increase and decrease the intensity with the finger.
Also, you can save your own effect on the list. Asides it, you will have all the basic features like Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip.
It offers Blemish Removal to remove out the spots, dirt, and dust from the images with the single touch. For the corrections, it has Clarity, Contrast, Exposure, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites, Temperature, Tint, Sharpen, Saturation, and Vibrance option. You can also add the frames and borders to the images with customized color.
The thickness of the border can be set by you. You can also add the watermark in the image with customized graphics and text. Resize of the images will be easy with this app. It can automatically make Perspective Correction.
This app supports mainly all the RAW file formats alongside JPEG and PNG. Easy sharing options to share your images using various social media platforms.
Adobe Photoshop Express Features
- Create the Photo Collage by adding up to 9 images with a variety of layouts
- 80+ effects under the categories like Normal, Free, Charm, B&W, Splash, and more
- Adjust the Intensity manually
- Basic features like Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
- Blemish Removal to remove the spots, dirt, and dust
- Clarity, Contrast, Exposure, Highlights, Shadows, Sharpen, Saturation, etc.
- Frames and Borders with customization
- Supports all the RAW file formats alongside JPEG and PNG
Adobe Photoshop Mix – Cut-out, Combine, Create
Adobe Photoshop Mix app will help you to cut-out and combine the images with each other. To insert the image for the editing, this app provides the options like Device, Camera, Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and CC Library. The Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and CC Library are the storage options provided by the Adobe.
After selecting the image, you will get Five options to make your own creation. These options are Crop, Adjust, Looks, Cut Out, and Blend. Along with this, you can also enable the Combined Image feature from the top row of the screen.
To cut out the image, select the Cut Out option and just rub the finger on the part that you want to cut. Also, you can combine the multiple images into one image. A Feather tool helps you to make your selection more perfect. It lets you use crop features like Rotate, Flip Horizontally, Flip Vertically, Freeform, and so more.
Also, you will have a 360-degree rotation in each option with various aspect ratio. There are also some options like Auto Fix, Temperature, Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Clarity, and Saturation to adjust the image.
Look like Normal, Natural, Portrait, Brighten, Vivid, Twilight, Instant, Sweet, Warm, and more helps you to provide the best look. You can also explore your creation by sharing it using the social media sites.
Adobe Photoshop Mix Features
- Insert image from Device, Camera, Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and CC Library
- Crop, Adjust, Looks, Cut Out, and Blend options
- Easy cut out of the favorite part of the image
- Combine multiple images into one
- Crop features like Rotate, Flip, Freeform, and so more
- Auto Fix, Temperature, Exposure, Contrast, and more
- Normal, Natural, Portrait, Brighten, Vivid, Twilight, and more looks
- Share the creation using the Social Media
Adobe Photoshop Fix
Adobe’s another delighting app is Adobe Photoshop Fix. This app lets you retouching and restoration of the photos. For the precise look of your amazing selfie and photos, it offers various tools to add.
This app also allows you to add the image from Device, Camera, Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and CC Library. For the look you want, it offers Crop, Adjust, Liquify, Healing, Smooth, Light, Color, Paint, Defocus, and Vignette. You can start with the basic Crop features like Rotate, Flip, Square, Aspect Ratios, and more.
Also, for the impressive look, you can have Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Shadows, and Highlights features. Adjust the intensity and give a look that you want to give. To add the drastic effects, Liquify lets you Push, Pull, Rotate, Swell and Reshape the are of the image. To remove the imperfection from the image, Healing will help you.
The smooth feature will let you simply paint the image. You can also make the image darken and lighten. Add the Vignette effect into the image with Color, Radius, Feather, and Shape tools.
After making all the changes, you can share your conception using the available sharing alternatives. It also offers easy access to all the contents that you have edited using the app.
Adobe Photoshop Fix Features
- Retouching and Restoration of the Photos with various tools
- Add images from Device, Camera, Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and CC Library
- Crop, Adjust, Liquify, Healing, Smooth, Light, Color, Paint, Defocus, and Vignette features
- Crop features like Rotate, Flip, Square, Aspect Ratios, and more
- Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Shadows, and Highlights
- Liquify image with Push, Pull, Rotate, Swell and Reshape options
- Vignette effect with Color, Radius, Feather, and Shape tools
- Share your conception using the Sharing Alternatives
Adobe Fill & Sign: Easy PDF Form Filler
The Adobe Fill and Sign is also one of the best App that helps you a lot. This is a PDF Form Filler app directly from your Android device. As per the this guide’s title, many of you have wondered that this app is not related to the photography, then why so here?
The main reason to place this app here is the Adobe has developed it. If you have got bored by filling the forms everywhere while going for the interview, this app will help you. In terms of the utilities of this app, it lets you create the PDF of the form and fill that using the App.
With this app, you can fill any form faster with the saved profile data and the suggestions. On the main screen of the app, tap on the + sign to add the form. It brings three options as From PDF File, From the Photo Gallery, and Take a Picture. Using the respective option, add the form.
Then, open the form that you want to fill. You can add your profile data for the quick filling of the form. You can also customize the profile by adding additional info tab. After, just add the data according to the form. It lets you add the signature and initials.
After filling the entire form, you can send it to the respective authorities which also promote the Go Green Initiative. You can organize all your forms in one place.
Adobe Fill & Sign Features
- The best PDF Form Filler app
- Fill any form faster with the saved profile data and the suggestions
- Add the Signature and Initials
- Add form From PDF File, From the Photo Gallery, and By Taking a Picture
- Send it using the sharing options
Adobe Spark Post: Graphic design made easy
The Adobe Spark Post will let you create the best graphics with lots of effects. It offers thousands of templates under the categories Featured, Collages, Seasonal, Lifestyle, Business, School, Travel, Food, and Craft. You can resize your design according to your need on posting it on social media.
Also, you will get the Standard Resize Ratio with Square, Letter, Poster, 2:1, 3:4, and more options. It lets you change the design of the templates with one touch. Alongside, change the layout of the design for the professional-looking graphics.
You can add the text and image in any design. For the awesome texting, it provides options like Color, Font, Shape, Effect, Align, and Opacity.
To add the effects in the graphics, you will have filters such as Grayscale, Darken, Contrast, Matte, Lighten, Colorize, and Multiply. Your Professional Graphics design can be saved on the device. You can also share it using the available Social Media Sharing options.
Adobe Spark Post Features
- Thousands of templates under the categories Featured, Collages, Seasonal, Lifestyle, Business, School, etc.
- Resize the design according to the need on posting it on Social Media
- Change the templates design and layout
- Add the text and image in any design
- Use options like Color, Font, Shape, Effect, Align, and Opacity for Text adding
- Filters such as Grayscale, Darken, Contrast, Matte, Lighten, Colorize, and Multiply
- Easy sharing with Social Media options
Here, in this guide, you have found the Top Adobe’s Android Apps for Photography.
Do lets us know your best pick below by commenting. Also, write the suggestions you want to see in our guides.