ASTRO File Manager – Sync & Manage Android Files With Cloud Storage
Most of android tablets and smartphones has inbuilt file manager/file browsers. It is recommended to have atleast one file manager app on your android smartphone to manage and organize your files from your device. Astro File manager is one of the best android device file browser that allows user to manage and organize their pictures, music, videos or documents with their smartphone, tablet, PC.
Astro file manager comes with main three tabs. They are described in detail as follows:
Location: Here you can see your SD card or connect your cloud storage accounts & sync your data with Facebook Photo Albums, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive. So that you can easily retrieve your data back from cloud storage accounts when you reset your device.
Searches: You can easily search documents, musics, pictures, videos from here.
Recents: From here, you can see your recently opened files for quick access.
You can connect your box account, dropbox online account, Google drive account, Facebook or skydrive account from there.You can also access FTP server, SFTP server or SMB server from astro file manager.It has another advanced option, it includes task killer inside it.So that you can easily kill unwanted task right from file manager.
It has one more interesting option, you can backup installed android apps on your android tablet.So you can restore it whenever you hard reset your device.
ASTRO File Manager Features:
- Sync your data with your online accounts like Facebook Photo Albums, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive.
- Manage and organize files from your android tablets.
- Task killers & android app manager included in Astro manager.
- Backup and restore app from File manager.
- Multi language supported. Supported languages are English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
- Free and easy to use app for android.
- Recommended android app from Theandroidportal.