Want to enter LG G4 recovery mode? But are you stuck with the problems? Don’t worry; we are here to help you in that matter.
Today in our article, we will discuss what the LG G4 recovery mode is and how to enter it. In other phones reaching recovery mode is an intuitive process, but LG G4 is a little different ad tricky from other handsets. So, read our article further you will get all the details in that matter.
Before proceeding, we will tell you what recovery mode is?
Well, recovery mode is an inbuilt feature that can be easily accessed on your device like all other smartphones. This is a fantastic feature as it represents a hidden menu; also, it offers an environment that links you as a user with its internal system or with Android OS.
So, with this amazing mode, you can easily customize, maintain, backup and tweak the Android system that powers your LG G4. All-access will be limited depending on the recovery mode that runs on your android device.
The recovery mode can also help in rebooting your device, or if you want to perform a hard reset, recovery mode plays an essential role in that. Recovery mode also helps in resolving different android related software issues like a boot, loops, bugs, battery drain, heating problems, etc.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at how to enter recovery mode.
How To Enter LG G4 Recovery Mode?
There are two methods to enter into the recovery mode. The first is by using hardware buttons, and the second is to use a third-party app. So, let’s take a look at both the methods below.
Enter LG G4 Recovery Mode Using Hardware Buttons
LG recovery mode not working? Try the below steps.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the “Power Button and the Volume Down” button simultaneously.
- Press both the buttons until you see the “LG Logo” will appear on the screen.
- Release both the buttons for a few seconds.
- Again press and hold both the buttons to enter into the “Recovery Mode”.
- Release the buttons if you see the coloured text appearing on the screen.
- It means that you have successfully entered into the recovery mode.
- Use the “Volume Up and Down Buttons” for scroll and “Power Button” to confirm your action.
- Choose “Reboot System Now” when you are to go back to Android OS
Aren’t those steps easy? I think the above method is straightforward and anyone can smoothly perform it.
Enter LG G4 Recovery Mode By Using Quick Boot App (Rooted Only)
- Download and install the “Quick Boot App” from the Google play store.
- Follow all the screen prompts to reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Select “Recovery Mode” after following all the prompts.
- Wait until the reboot sequence is completed.
- It takes 2-3 minutes to complete the whole process.
So, those are the different ways to enter into the LG G4 Recovery Mode. Both the methods are 100% genuine and work perfectly.
That’s all for now and thanks for reading this LG G4 Recovery Mode post. I hope you enjoyed reading this article. If you have any query comments below, we will be back to you in 24 hours. For more updates, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.