People love browsing WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram stories. You may have seen some popular Instagram id share their recently posted YouTube video link on their Instagram stories so that you can visit their YouTube video directly from there. This way, they do cross-channel marketing without spending a penny.
How to Share Youtube Link on Instagram Story
Now the question is how you can easily do that same thing? This article will explain to you a step-by-step guide on how you can share your YouTube link directly to your Instagram story.
- First of all, copy the YouTube video link you want to share on IG stories.
- Now, open the Instagram app on your smartphone
- Swipe right or press the story icon to share your link
- Now the camera window opens, here you can take a photo, record, or upload video from your camera roll.
- Now click on the top smily-like icon from where you can add various options
- Now paste your YouTube video link on the next screen, and share your story.
- Now check your story from another profile to see what it will look like.
You will notice your YouTube video link will be there on your shared story successfully.
We hope this mini-tutorial on sharing YouTube video links on Instagram has helped you. If you have any questions about this, feel free to share your views in the comments below.