Have you ever thought of any possible way to see or view deleted Whatsapp messages on Android phones and tablets? Well, most of the people believe that there is no possible way to view deleted Whatsapp messages. But your search ends here because, in this guide, we will discuss some tips and tricks to view deleted Whatsapp messages on android.
As you know, Whatsapp is the most trending text messaging app in the world. Millions of users use this app for messages, video calling, and sharing images and videos. Above all, one of the most amazing features is to delete your own Whatsapp messages, even after it gets delivered.
When the company announced this feature in 2017, it brought a smile on millions of users’ faces. By using this feature, you cannot delete only sent messages but also delete shared videos, images, and other data completely. This means no one can see deleted messages again.
But now, when the technology is too advanced, there is always a possible way to do everything, and “view deleted Whatsapp messages” is a no different task. So, if you want to read or view someone’s deleted messages on Whatsapp, then read our article further and follow the steps.
An Ultimate Guide To View Deleted Whatsapp Messages On Android
When the sender deletes the Whatsapp Message, it shows “This Message Was Deleted” to the receiver. So, to view deleted messages follow the quick methods and steps below:
View Deleted Whatsapp Messages Via WhatsRemoved+ App
- First of all, you need to visit Google Play Store and install the “WhatsRemoved+” on your device
- After that, you need to open the app and accept all the permissions that the app asks for.
- Once done, you should return to the app and tap on “Whatsapp” from the list. It will allow you to save all the notifications on Whatsapp.
- Then on the next page, you need to click on “Yes, Save Files,” and you are done with setting the app.
- From now, you can see every Whatsapp notification included deleted messages on the WhatsRemoved+ app.
View Deleted Whatsapp Messages Via Notification History App
- Again, you need to visit Google Play Store and install the “Notification History App” from Google Play store
- Once installed, open the app and allow access to all the permission settings asked by the app.
- Now the app will start saving all the notifications of Whatsapp, including deleted messages.
Now every time you want to read the deleted Whatsapp messages, just open these apps and you will find them all there.
So, those are the ways to view deleted Whatsapp messages on android phones and tablets. Both the apps work well, are safe, and you can quickly see the deleted Whatsapp messages using them.
Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this post. We hope this article clears your vision. Don’t forget to share our article. For the latest updates, do follow us on your favourite website, The Android Portal, and stay tuned with us.