Do you want to transfer the Google Play Music library to Youtube Music? If yes, then here you have arrived at the right webpage. For your information, Google has planned to discontinue its Play Music app and services in the coming months. So, if your music needs entirely rely on it, it’s high time you should transfer the Google Play Music library to Youtube Music to ensure that you don’t lose any of your tracks.
As you know now, Google Play Music is shutting down at the end of this year, so obviously you want to transfer your music library, recommendations, purchased songs, and other data to YouTube music.
But the question here is how to move Google Play Music Library to YouTube music? To review the answer to this question, we are here to help you. Today in our article, we are going to discuss some real working tips on how to transfer Google Play Music library to YouTube Music in just a few taps.
The transfer process is pretty simple, and it can be performed on all android or iOs devices. While completing this process, you will not lose any of your track as this process is safe. So, if you are fond of music and want to export your Google Play music library to Youtube Music, then read our article further and follow the steps quickly. So, without wasting a minute, let’s begin with the main content.
An Ultimate Guide To Transfer Google Play Music Library To YouTube Music
- Install the latest version of the “YouTube Music App” if you do not have it from the Google Play Store.
- Then open the YouTube music app and tap on the “Transfer Your Play Music Library” banner option appearing at the top.
Please note that if you do not find this option, then don’t worry, it means that Google has not rolled out this feature on your account or app yet. So, we would suggest you check again after a few days, and you will find that there in the app menu. For those who already got this option on their Android handset, follow the steps below.
- After that, tap on the “Let’s Go” option to continue.
- Now here, you will find that Google Play music content has started appearing on your YouTube music account. The exported library will include all songs, purchases, recommendations, and other stuff that you previously had on Google Play Music.
- Just tap on the “Start Transfer” option to continue and wait until the process is finished.
So, those are the quick steps to transfer the Google Play Music library to Youtube Music. If your account does not have a transfer option yet, then don’t worry Google have just initially started and will update this option as soon as possible on your handset version.
Thanks for your valuable time. We hope you are enjoying the new music streaming app. Don’t forget to share your experience with us. And for the latest details, do follow and stay tuned with us on your favorite website, The Android Portal.
Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, meaning that we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases at no cost to you.