ant to know how to Screenshot on Galaxy S8 and S8+? Here we have explained everything in detail.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ come in trend with a pack of amazing features like a large display, impressive camera, reliable processor, and other elements that only Samsung phones can offer.
The process of taking a screenshot is the same in all Samsung phones from the last few years. If you are the first-timer, the screenshot is like a snapshot that we directly capture from the device screen and save it in the gallery. We take a screenshot so that we can protect the vital information in our device while surfing.
Well, we recommend you so many ways of taking a screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. After taking a screenshot, you can view your information in the gallery folder name “Screenshot.” Today we are going to discuss how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. If you are curious to know more methods of making a screenshot, just read our article further to gather all the information in that matter.
Guide To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
The Standard Way of Taking Screenshot On Galaxy S8 and S8+
One of the traditional ways of taking a screenshot in all android devices is by using hardware buttons, and that’s supported on these handsets as well. To do so, follow the quick steps below:
- Surf or open the page which you want to capture.
- Then press the “Volume Down Button and Power key” at the same time. If you will hear the camera shutter or flashing sound, that means the screenshot has been captured.
- To see the screenshot open the “Gallery App” or view it in the screenshot folder from where you can send and share a screenshot with your friends and family.
Take Screenshot by Using Palm Swipe Gesture
Taking a screenshot by using hardware buttons is the thing of the past. The most efficient and easy way of taking a screenshot is by using gestures. Here is the step by step guide to follow.
- Go to the content that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Then ‘touch the screen with your palm” so that your thumb is pointing away from the screen.
- Now, focus and follow the steps carefully. To capture it, just “swipe your palm from left to right or vice-versa”; if you hear a camera shutter or flashing sound, then the screenshot is captured successfully.
- If not, then try again because this method takes a few tries to master.
How to Take Scrolling Screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+?
A scrolling screenshot is the best way to capture the full screen. If you want to capture more than what you see on one page, then scrolling screenshot is the best way to capture it. For taking scrolling screenshot first, you have to follow the quick steps below:
- Open the “Settings app” and Search for the “Advanced Settings” option from the menu. And enable the “Smart Capture” mode.
- After that, open the screen or the content which you want to capture.
- Use either traditional method or traditional method for taking a screenshot.
- Once you capture the screenshot, click on “Scroll Capture” from the bottom of the screen.
- Keep on tapping the button until you have reached your goal.
- Once done, you can view the screenshot in the gallery app under the screenshot folder, or you can share it directly with others.
Take Screenshots in Oval, Square or Create GIFs
This is the newest and the latest way of taking a screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy s8 and S8+. In this method, you can take some fun screenshots or create GIFs in a fun way. To do so, let’s take a look at the quick steps below:
- Open the “Settings Menu” and tap on “Display.”
- In the list, enable the “Edge Screen> Edge panel” option.
- Then go to the page that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Then again, open the “Edge Panel” and navigate for the “Smart Select” option.
- Then Select from the shapes like rectangle, oval, or square.
- Once selected, then choose that you want to take a screenshot of or turn into the page into the GIF.
The above method is a little tricky, but trusts us, if you master it, you are always taking the screenshot with that method only.
So, here is the guide for the best way of taking a screenshot on Galaxy S8 and S8+ ends. Thanks for reading this article. We hope now you can forget the old traditional way of taking a screenshot and choose a different and easy method. If you want to learn more about Android and its features, then follow us on our website The Android Portal.