Want to transfer or sync contacts from Google account to vivo Y12? But have not found any appropriate way? Don’t worry, and we are here to tell you the actual method of syncing contacts from Google account to vivo Y12. So, read our article patiently, you will get all possible solutions in that matter.
But before proceeding, one question arises in most users’ minds, and that is what the need for transferring or syncing contacts is?
If you buy a new phone, the first thing you do is import the contacts from your older device to your new phone or from the device to SIM. But the whole process is hard to get done and takes a lot of time to complete manually.
So, to avoid this situation, we use to sync our contacts with Google account. The task is much easier than you think when syncing contacts from Google account. Google account is the multi tusker account and allows you to transfer your contacts from the device to SIM within no time.
So, without doing any jargon, let’s just start with our process. Follow the quick steps below for Vivo Y12 handset:
How To Sync Contacts From Google Account To Vivo Y12?
- Swipe up and open the “Setting menu” from the home screen app.
- Scroll down to navigate “Accounts and sync.”
- In accounts and backup, list tap on “Auto-Sync.”
- In the accounts option, there may be multiple accounts appear. You have to select the appropriate account.
- After selecting the appropriate Gmail account, tap on “Sync now.”
To perform sync:
- Tap on the “Three dots menu” at the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the list, click on “Sync Now.”
- Your all contacts from Google account will now be synced to your vivo Y12, and you will get all the contacts back in just simple clicks.
Isn’t this easy? I think the whole criteria are straightforward. You all try once and get better results.
So, those are the simple steps to perform to sync contacts from Google accounts to vivo Y12. We hope you all guys have understood the whole method.
However, if you still face any problem related to this post comment below, we will back to you in 24 hours. Thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoy reading this article. Keep visiting our website regularly. For more updates related to android, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.