Have you ever faced the Connection Timed Out Error while using the Play Store? Most of the users of Android mobiles give Yes as an answer to this question. As an Android user, you will have to take help from the Google Play Store. From there, you can download and install all the Android apps that your device requires. But, due to some reason, there is some error occurs while using the Google store. This Connection Timed Out Retry Error is also one of them.
But, what to do when this error occurs in the Google Play Store? Have you any idea about it? If No, then do not worry more about it. Because to resolve this Play Store error, here we will discuss some steps. These tricks will surely help you to get rid of from the Google Store error. It lets you allow to continue to enjoy the services of the Google Play store, by solving the issue.
How to Fix Connection Timed Out Error of Google Play Store
Here, in the discussion, we will mention some easy tricks, by which you can quickly solve the error. All the tricks mention here has to apply to your Android smartphone. So, now have a look at the full discussion and keep using the greatest service of Google Play Store continuous.
By Correcting the Date and Time Settings
Sometimes, incorrect date and time on your mobile will also invite some Play Store error. If this error occurs on your device, then it may be one of the most probable reasons. So, to resolve this error, just correct the date and time with below steps.
- Go to the Settings >> Date and Time.
- Then, enable the Automatic Time Zone.
- Here, also select an option of Automatic Date and Time.
This changes will provide you network provided time which should always correct. Then, try to use the Play Store. If you still notice the error, then go ahead with the next tips.
By Clearing the Cache of the Google Play Store
The clearing of the cache is also the best way to solve this Connection Timed Out error. It will erase all the data related to the Google Play Store, but will never stop you to using the app. So, apply this tips as soon as possible on your device. Do not know how? Then, just look at the below steps.
- Go to the Settings >> App Manager or Application Manager or Apps.
- Here, go to the All tab by swiping the display for three times. It shows you list of all the apps that has been stored by the device at that time.
- By scrolling down the display, find the Google Play Store option and tap on it.
- On the next Display, click on Clear Data option.
It will erase all the data which is related to the Google Play Store. If still, the issue is there, then the third one is also for you.
By Performing the Wipe Cache Partition Process
Wipe Cache partition can also troubleshoot the issue. It is the same process which we have done above, but it will erase all the data from all the apps. But, it will never harm your device, so do not worry to perform this process.
- First of all, switch off your smartphone.
- Then, press and hold the Power key, Home key, and Volume up button simultaneously.
- Leave the Power key when phone vibrates, but still, holding the rest of two.
- Then, you should see the Android recovery screen.
- Here, use the Volume Down button to select the Wipe Cache Partition.
- After finding the option, select it by using the Power button.
After that, open the Google Store, if still, the error is there, then try next one.
By Removing and Adding the Same Google Account
Sometimes, the existing Google account also be the reason behind the error. So, at that time, try after removing the account. After removing it, add another Google account to continue to take advantage of the Paly Store.
To remove the Google Account,
- Go to the Settings >> Accounts >> Google.
- Tap on the Account that you want to remove from the mobile.
- Then, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the display.
- Next, select the second option of Remove Account.
To add the account,
- Go to the Settings >> Accounts >> Add Account >> Google.
- Here, fill up all the necessary info regarding yourself and you are done.
After adding the Google Account, now try to open the Play Store. If it not works, then move on with next trick.
By Resetting App Preferences on the Smartphone
Reset App Preference will also help you a little bit to solve the retry error of the Play Store. It is an easy process to do. This process does not erase any data from the apps. It just resets all the preferences of the apps.
- Go to the Settings >> App Manager or Application Manager or Apps >> All Tab.
- Here, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, select the second option of Reset App Preference. It will ask you to proceed. If so, then allow it by a tap on Reset Apps.
Wait till the completion of the process. The Connection Retry Error still comes, then try the next weapon to solve it.
By Performing the Factory Data Reset Process
The Factory Data Reset is the best option to quickly solve the error. You can perform this process with some easy steps. But, before performing this, you should have to take backup of all the data and files. Because this process will erase all the data from your Android smartphone.
- Go to the Settings >> Backup and Reset >> Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on the Reset Phone option which is at the bottom of the screen.
Wait until the process is not completed. After the completion of the process, do not forget to restart the device. It will refresh your device.
Here, we have finished the discussion of How to Fix Connection Timed Out Retry Error of Google Play Store. Above-mentioned necessary tricks will surely help you to resolve this Play Store error. We hope that this deliberation will be useful to you. If it works for you, then share it with others as much as you can.
Do let us know if you have faced any such issue in past. Share in the comments what steps you have taken to fix it.
- 1 How to Fix Connection Timed Out Error of Google Play Store