There are so many games are available at the Google Play Store for all the Android users. Most of the games are freely available to use or play on the Android smart device. While, some games are also obtainable with the paid version. In short, to find the new and latest games is not a tough job for Android users. But, whenever you are playing games on your Android device, the system will automatically save and record all the cached data. But, after sometimes, you must reset all the data on games. If you do not, then it may slow your device. So, here we will discuss that How to Reset Games Data on Android Device.
The Android device will record all the cached data of the games. The device will save and record all the progress, scores, high scores, and user profile of the games. But, the lots of recorded data may cause some problem to the device. So, here we will discuss one of the quickest ways to reset all the games data. Now, take a look at the process and keep resetting game data.
How to Reset Games Data on Android Device?
Here we will take an example of resetting game data of subway surfer game. Check step by step process of resetting game data below.
- First of all, start the home screen of your Android device.
- Go to the Settings of the device by opening the Menu.
- Then, go to the option of “Apps” or “Application manager.” It will show you a list of all the downloaded apps on your device.
- From that list, find that game of which you want to reset all the data. After finding it, tap on it to open it.
- Now, as shown above, you can see the option of “Clear data.” Click on it to wipe all the data or info of that game app.
After following above procedure, all the data of app will automatically erase from the device. You can also apply the same procedure to erase the data for the particular game and app.
Note: Once you clear data of your game, it will forget all passwords, level, games data from your device. So if you have reached at a top level in any game, it will erase those data. So you must note that you will have to start that game again from step one.
We hope this article has helped you to clear cache data of your game. Now you will be able to use your game quickly with improved performance.