Google Play Store is one of the best places for all the Android users for their desired apps. We can find any of the required apps for our smartphone readily there. Play Store also provides an excellent service by providing us some amazing Android apps which slightly makes our life easy. But still, there are some users who find some error while using the Google Store. Have you found ever? The answer is maybe yes or no.
However, some users also stated that while using the Play Store they have found an error as Authentication is Required. So, to solve this error quickly, this discussion of How to Fix Authentication is Required Error will help you.
How to Fix Authentication is Required Error of Play Store?
Here, we will describe some easy solution to overcome this Authentication is required error of Play Store. You have to perform it on the device and you can easily solve this error.
Have a look at the solutions and keep solving the Google Play Store error.
For the Android smartphones, the easiest solution for any issue is the restarting of the device. But, even after that, there is no any guarantee for the solution of a problem. However, sometimes the easiest trick may solve issues, but in rare case. It is not a harder trick to perform or apply.
To do so,
- Just press and hold the Power Key of the mobile.
- It brings a pop-up for you on the display.
- In which, select the option of Restart. The entire restarting process takes awhile. The mobile will automatically turn-on after turning-off.
After restarting, open the Google Play Store. If still, you are having the same issue, then go ahead with the next one.
Re-Configure Google Account
In this solution, you just have to remove your existing account. After that, to start the Google Play Store, you have to again add the same account. But, do you know how can it take place? If Yes, then start it on your device. And, if No, then, first of all, look at the easy steps here to do so.
- Launch the Menu of the mobile.
- Go to the Settings.
- Then, select an option of Accounts.
- On the next screen, you should see a list of the accounts that you have on your device.
- Here, we are for solving the Google Play Store error, so tap on the Google option.
- Next, tap on the mail ID to proceed.
- Then, on the forthcoming display, you should see three dot points at the top right corner. Tap on it. It will be having two options, Sync now, and Remove account.
- Here, click on the second option Remove Account. Allow the prompts, if any come there and choose again Remove Account.
And, your existing Google Account is removed. Now, it brings you back on the screen of accounts.
- Here, choose the last option Add Account.
- Then, it will ask you that in which app you would like to add an account.
- It shows you again the list of available apps in which the account is a must. Here, select Google to do so.
- It will take awhile for preparing. After Checking Info, it shows a display in which two options are there. The first option is Enter your email, and second is Create a new account. So, as we discussed ago, we have to add an account that we have removed in previous steps.
- Now, enter the Email in the first option. Then, click on the Next button to go ahead.
- Then, enter the Password that you have set for the email. Again, tap on the Next.
- Then, the system will verify the account that you have entered. It may take a little bit time.
- On the next display, the system will ask you about the backup. If you want to take backup of all the data, then tick the box.
- At the right bottom corner, click on the Next button for a final time.
After that, your removed Google Account will be back.
Now, open the Google Play Store and check that it opens or not. Surely, it will open after following above procedure. If still, the error message is appearing there, then you will have to look at the next solution.
Clear the Cached Data of the Google Play Store:
For all the Android users, Google Play Store is one of the most favorite places. After downloading the apps from there, some of the data are regularly saved as app data. When this kind of data is in bulk amount, then they will create such issues.
So, the best solution is to delete the cached data of that app in which the problem comes. This solution can also be applied here for our case of Google Play. By deleting the Cached data of the Google Play Store, you may fix the issue.
- Go to the Settings of the device by launching the Menu of it.
- Here, go to the Apps or Application.
- Then, swipe the display from right side to left side, to go to the All tab. It shows you all the apps that you have on the device whether it is installed or pre-installed.
- Here, by scrolling down the display, find the Google Play Store option. Tap to open it.
- The next display is what we are waiting for. On which, you should see two options as Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Tap on both the options one-by-one. It will clear all the unwanted data which is causing the issue.
- Also, tap on uninstall updates option.
After doing that, try to open the Play Store. It will surely fix the issue.
Here, we are at the ending of the discussion. In which, we have seen the solutions to solve the query How to Fix Authentication is Required Error of Play Store. Above listed 3 solutions will help you a lot to fix this Google Store issue.
We hope that you may like this full discussion to get rid of the Google Store issue.
Also, do let us know about your opinion regarding the discussion.