Is your LG G3 working slow or hanging during operations? If yes, then you need to factory reset LG G3 phone without any second thought. Today in our article, we will discuss how to factory reset LG G3 phone.
If your LG G3 phone is suffering from technical glitches or it drains the battery quickly, it means that it’s a time to reset your device. So please read our article further you will know what to do with the apps and android issues and how to factory reset your LG G3 for better performance.
But before proceeding, we will tell you what factory reset is and how to do the factory reset to increase the performance of your phone.
A factory reset is also known as hard reset, and it will back your device to its default settings, so the software should be as fresh as the day you bought your phone. The factory reset doesn’t wipe out all your updates, but it surely deletes all the data from your device’s internal storage. So, if you want to save your data, please back up all your essential data before performing hard reset; otherwise, you will lose all your relevant data.
So, to put the ball in your box and let’s take a look at the methods below.
How To Factory Reset LG G3 Phone?
We recommend you two ways to factory reset the LG G3 phone. You can do it via software or hardware buttons. So, before performing any of the methods, always make sure that you have the right amount of battery life remaining.
Factory Reset LG G3 via Software
- Go to the settings menu from the home screen apps.
- Click on “General and Tap on Backup and Reset Option.”
- Unchecked backup and data if you already backup your data or leave it checked if you want to back up again.
- Click on “Automatic Restore” if you want to restore your Google Accounts.
- Click on the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Tap on “Erase SD card” if you want to clear that too.
- Click on the “Reset Option And Then Click on Erase Everything.”
- Tap OK to confirm the action.
So, those are the easy steps to factory reset your LG G3 via the settings menu.
Factory Reset via Hardware Buttons
- Press and hold the “Volume Down Button and Power Button” from the back of LG G3.
- Release the “Power Key” until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- Keep holding the “Volume Down Button and Re-press the Power Button.”
- You are now in the “Factory Data Reset” screen.
- Use the “Volume Down button until you reach on, Yes.”
- Press the “Power Button” to confirm the action.
- Now you are on the “Erase All User Data” and “Default Settings Screen.”
- Again use the “Volume Down” button to navigate yes.
- Press the “Power Button” to confirm.
- Wait until the process is completed.
You should notice that all the problems in your phone disappear magically by performing a factory reset.
So those are the ways to efficiently and successfully factory reset LG G3 handset. All the problems should magically disappear after the action, and you will get a new like phone. If you still have any queries or questions, comment below.
That’s all for now and thanks for reading this post. We hope you enjoyed reading this article. For more updates, do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.