This article mentioned how to create a WhatsApp Group Invite link on any android smartphone. If you are one of them looking for how to generate a WhatsApp Group invite link, this article will guide you through creating a WhatsApp Group Invite link on your Android smartphone.
Creating Whatsapp group invite link
It’s quite an easy task; you just need to do it on your Whatsapp messenger. Check out the below steps to create a Whatsapp group invite link for other members to join your group.
Here are the few steps that you can follow to create a free WhatsApp Group invite link:
- Open the “WhatsApp” application on your smartphone
- Select and open the Group conversation
- Press the “Three Dotted” menu button at the top right side of the screen
- Tap on the “Group Info” option. (To create Group Invite Link, make sure that you are an admin of that group)
- You have to tap on the “Add Participant…” option, then click on the “Invite to group via link” option
- Once you tap the option, you can see four options:
1. Send Link via WhatsApp
2. Copy Link
3. Share Link
4. Revoke the link
To send this link using your WhatsApp contacts, you can choose the “send link via WhatsApp” option. We have also created a video guide on how to create group invite links for Whatsapp easily.
Check the video below for more information.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you are facing any difficulties in creating a Whatsapp group, feel free to share your comments in the comment section.