Want to know how to activate voice control on Android devices? If yes, then here is everything you should know and do to activate and start using voice control on Android smartphones and tablets.
If you are driving or stuck in the place where you cannot pick the call or search the route, then you might like using voice controls on your android device. Voice controls are like your partner or companion on your entire journey. Thanks to the Google Assistant app available on Android smartphones, You just need to speak about the task, and it will be done in a few seconds.
Voice controls help in those tremors where it is difficult to use a phone manually. Activating voice controls makes your life comfortable, and you will no longer miss any important calls or searches.
So, today in our article, we are going to discuss how to activate voice control on Android devices. Well, in my opinion, it is a simple task to enable voice controls in your device. We recommend you two different ways to activate voice controls on your phone. So, if you are curious to know, then read our article further to get all the details. Let’s begin with our main section.
Guide To Activate Voice Controls On Android Device
Activate Voice Control On Android Device Using Google App
Google App makes searches easy and commands acceptable with your voice. To activate voice controls, just follow the quick steps below.
- First of all, you need to download and install the “Google App” on your device. Skip this app if you already have it installed.
- Then click on “Three Dots Icon” or the “More” option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From the menu, click on “Settings.”
- In the settings list, search for the “Voice” option and tap on it.
- Then click on “Voice Match,” which is your assistant to get things done.
- And finally, enable the “Hey Google” or “Access With Voice Match” switch, and you are all set.
Now you can search with your voice by saying “Hey Google” or “OK Google.” From now, you can explore everything on your fingertips with your voice. So, that’s one of the ways to activate voice controls using the Google app.
Activate Voice Control On Android Device Using Voice Access App
Voice Access App is an excellent app to activate voice controls on your android device. Also, it helps in navigating your phone menus as well as apps on your phone with your voice. So, follow the quick steps below to activate Voice controls with the voice access app.
- First of all, you need to download and install the “Voice Access” App from Google Play store
- Then open the “Settings Menu” from the notification panel or the app drawers.
- In the settings menu, tap on “Accessibility.”
- Then scroll down to the end of the list and click on “Voice Access” to enable it “ON.” And you are all set.
Now you can use the Voice Access App as your assistant and talk to your assistant by saying “Hey Google” or “OK Google.” You can use this voice assistant to open apps.
So, those are the ways to activate voice control on Android devices. We hope now onwards you can use the voice assistants to make your life easier.
That’s all for now, and thanks for your time. We hope now you can do all the tasks with your voice at your fingertips. Don’t forget to share this article with others. And for the latest post, do follow us and stay tuned with us on our website, The Android Portal.