Nowadays, there are so many competitors available for smartphone devices. To launch smartphone devices, more than 15 companies are in competition. The number of competitors is also increasing day by day.
Which HTC is also one of the trustworthy smartphone manufacturers for most people. All the HTC intelligent devices come with excellent specs and features as well. But, some HTC One smartphone users have complained that the device is not charging correctly after sometimes of use. So, what to do if HTC One not charging properly?
To get rid of this issue with the HTC One device, here we are coming up with a solution of it. Most users have also noticed that the phone automatically goes off while charging. And the phone will not turn on even after putting it into charging. If you try to turn on the device forcefully, even then, the display remains the same.
At that time, you will have to take some actions on the device to fix this issue. More from that, here, we are going to show you the way by which you can quickly fix this issue. Now, have a look at the fix and keep charging your HTC One smartphone.
How to Fix HTC One not Charging?
Here, we will discuss an easy process by which you can fix the HTC One Not charging issue. You will have to follow the below process correctly to get rid of the issue.
- First of all, press and hold the Power key, Volume Up key, and Volume Down key simultaneously for 15 seconds. Then leave it. After a while, the HTC One device will vibrate and restart regularly.
- Now, try to charge the HTC One smartphone. At this time, your smart device may be going to charge.
What to do if your HTC One smartphone does not respond, even after pressing those three keys? Then, you must follow other easy steps by which your device may charge.
- Ensure that the power outlet you are using for the charging is working correctly or not. You must plug other devices into the same power outlet to test it. By doing so, you can check whether the power outlet is working correctly or not.
- After that, now it’s time to check the charger. Put the other smartphone devices to charging with the same charger. See that if the same charger charges the other devices, it completes the charger test. You can also try a new HTC One charger for speed improvement in the charging speed.
- Now, try to charge your device with the same charger that the phone used. At that time, never try to charge the device using the Laptop or PC. Because it may produce some critical issues within the smartphone, if you try it, you should notice that the charging rate is less than the wall charger.
- After that, wait until the RED light goes enabled. It may take a while for that. Now, to turn on the HTC device, press the power button. If your phone does not turn on, follow the same step mentioned in the first process. By this, your HTC One smartphone is going to re-calibrate. Then, your device may power on. Also of that, your device will charge up correctly.
Even after that, if you don’t see any improvement yet, there may be some problems with the battery. At that time, it is much better to replace the old battery with the newer battery of the HTC mobile. Also of that, you can also change the charger of the device if it does not work. After all, whether you change the battery or the charger is a matter of choice.
So, if you have faced battery and charging issues on your HTC One device, try the above fix. It will lead to getting rid of from the charging issue and power on the issue of the HTC smartphone.
We hope that this discussion will be beneficial to you in fixing such battery problems. If it seems that it works for you, share it with others who need it more than you.