This is the most common Google Play store error on any android mobile phone. Error 491 prevents to download of any android application from Google Play Store.
So you might face an issue while downloading any app from Google Play Store; it will not allow you to download your favorite app from the play store. Instead, it will show you 491 errors. In this article, we are going to discuss How to Fix Error 491 on any Android mobile phone.
What is error 491?
Mostly this occurs with Samsung low-end smartphones. So this might be a helpful article to resolve Error 491 on Samsung Phone too. We have two methods on How to Fix Error 491 mentioned below.
Re-Add a Google account on a smartphone
- Go to “Setting” > “Accounts.“
- Now, Choose the “Google” option and press it (At the bottom of the page, you can see the “Remove Account” button)
- Now, You have to press the “Remove Account” button to remove your google account from your smartphone
- After removing your Google account, restart your smartphone
- Now you have to configure your Google account and open the play store to downloading the application
You can also add another Gmail account to your smartphone and open the play store from that account. That might work sometimes.
Clear Cache and App data
- Go to “Setting” on your device
- Tap on the “Applications” menu to open it
- Then, Find and open the “Google Play Store” application option in the list
- Now Find and press the “Clear data” and “Clear Cache” buttons In the “Google Play Store” option. Full details are mentioned here in this article.
Note: You have to press both buttons one by one.
- Now, go back and restart your smartphone and try to download the application from Google Play Store. It must solve your Android Error 491 Google Play store.
After following the above steps, you will not see error 491 again on your play store while downloading any apps.
We hope this step by step guide on resolving error 491 on your mobile phone has helped you, if you have any questions about this, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.