Want to fix Google pixel that won’t turn on? Don’t worry; we are here to help you. Read our article further you will get solutions to fix Google pixel that won’t turn on.
Google pixel is the most impressive device in this competitive market that attracts most of the users with its specs and features. However, we heard many complaints about Google pixel devices such as power-related issues, not charging and being unresponsive with the black screen.
If you are facing the same problem with any of your Google Pixel phone, then read our article troubleshooting guide which may be helpful for you.
Without wasting any more time, let’s take a look at solutions.
Guide To Fix Google Pixel That Won’t Turn on
If your smartphone won’t turn on, there is a possibility that the problem is with hardware, but it is not necessary that hardware is always the culprit. Here are the steps you need to follow to fix Google Pixel that won’t turn on.
1. Make Sure That There Is No Defect on the firmware
System crashes are the most common hardware-related problems; that’s why you need to find a culprit. Google Pixel doesn’t have a removable battery. Therefore, you can not force your phone to reboot. Here is the way to proceed.
Hold the “Power key” for 10 seconds but make sure that it has enough battery and the phone gets back into the reboot mode. Turn on the phone, and check whether the problem is fixed or not. If the problem is fixed, then you are lucky because there is a minor hardware defect but if not then continue troubleshooting your device.
2. Plug The Charger To A Power Source
This step will often tell you whether the problem is with your hardware or battery is the culprit. You need to verify the signs by connecting the charger to your device and left if for 10 minutes. After that, try to turn on your device. If your device normally turns on then thankfully the issue is resolved but if the device charges and still won’t turn on, try to force reboot your device.
3. Try To Attempt Power Up Your Pixel In Safe Mode
There is a vast possibility that some of your apps are causing problems. Before solving this issue, you try to put your device into safe mode by following these quick steps;
- Press and hold the “Power” button until the Google logo appears on the screen and release slowly after the logo appears. It will take several seconds to appear on the screen.
- Now, Press and hold the “Volume down” button if the Google logo still appears on your screen.
- Next, you need to hold the “Volume down” button until you see the “Safe mode” option on the screen. It may take around 30 seconds.
By following these steps, your phone put in the safe mode, and we can quickly fix this problem without the help of an expert technician.
Now, first of all, you need to find the apps that are causing trouble to your device and uninstall it. Here are the steps to uninstall an app on the pixel.
- Swipe the “Arrow icon,” which is located at the bottom of the screen to view app lists.
- Go to the “Settings” menu, then the apps option.
- Select the culprit app that is causing trouble.
- Click on the “Force stop” option and then click on “OK.”
- Then open “Storage” and tap on “Clear data” option. ( this option may not be available for default apps)
- That’s all. Now you need to tap on “OK.”
Furthermore, as your device is in safe mode, the problem is already solved.
4. Rush To The Service Center
If the problem is still not solved by following the above steps, then rust to the nearest service center as soon as possible.
Maybe there is a manufacturing defect, that’s why the issue is not resolved. Don’t worry, and the Google team will surely replace it with a new one if it’s under warranty or will fix the issue for sure.
So, here is the troubleshooting guide to fix Google pixel that won’t turn on the issue. I hope these methods and steps have helped you in solving the issue on your device. Furthermore, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section. If you are facing any issues with the steps, we will help you out.
So, that’s all for now and thanks for reading this post. For more updates related
to android and technology, stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.