Experiencing problems with your Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Don’t panic; we are here to help you factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Is your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 drains the battery faster or is your phone freeze on the same screen? If yes, then it means you have to perform a factory reset to solve all the issues in your device. Today in our article, we will discuss how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So, read our article further you will get all the details in that matter.
The Note series is one of the great series launched by Samsung for its users and the Note 8 is an excellent phone loved by all users. But the problem arises when your phone is stuck with the same screen or drains the battery too fast.
It is also very irritating when your phone faces hardware issues. So, the mother solution of all the problems is for the factory reset your device. A factory reset solves all of the problems in your device and backs your phone to its default settings. Well, there are other reasons such as selling your phone, or maybe the phone performance is slow, or perhaps the phone is suffering from virus or malware.
In those cases, you need to do a hard reset so your phone functions smoothly and increases the performance of your device. So, be ready to solve the issues in your device and let’s take a look at the methods below:
Guide To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8
There are two ways to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You can perform a factory reset either via the settings menu or via hardware buttons. But before proceeding towards the main makes sure that you have a backup of all your data; otherwise, you have lost your essential data.
Factory Reset via Settings Menu
Follow the quick steps below to perform the factory reset through the settings menu on your phone.
- Open “Settings Menu” from the home screen apps or the notification panel
- In the settings menu, search for “Backup and Reset Option”.
- Then touch on “Factory Data Reset”.
- You have seen a warning message on the screen that all data will be erased from the device menu. Read the message carefully and click on “Reset Device” at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, you have to see “Delete all” Option. Touch it.
- Wait until the process is completed.
See how easy it is to perform a factory reset on your device. Just follow the steps in the sequence you will surely achieve your motive.
Factory Reset via Hardware Buttons
If your device does not support or does not switch on or you have forgotten your unlock password, then it’s time to perform a factory reset using hardware buttons. You can also call it a hard reset. So, here is the step-by-step guide to follow.
- Turn off your device.
- Hold the “Volume Up, Menu, and Power Button” at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all the buttons until you see the “Android Logo” on the screen.
- You are now in the “Recovery Mode”. Scroll down and select wipe data/ factory reset by using “Volume Up and Down Buttons”.
- Press “Power Key” to confirm your selection.
- Again use the “Volume Down” button to reach Yes- Delete All User Data.
- Again press the “Power Button” to confirm
- The device should reboot automatically, and you are now downloading the apps and data again.
We hope this step-by-step guide on hard reset note 8 has helped you.
Here is the full guide on how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with two different methods. You can try any one of the techniques, and you will surely get the results which means your phone will get back to its normal position.
I hope you enjoy reading this article. Huge thanks for reading this post. For more updates related to android do follow us and stay tuned with us.