Is your phone working slowly? Or is your Galaxy Note 3 phone drains the battery so quickly? If yes, then it’s time to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device.
Here, in this post, we will help you know how to factory reset your Galaxy Note 3 in just a few simple steps.
But the question is, what factory reset is?
After the factory reset, all settings will return to their defaults, and all data will be deleted. So before factory reset makes sure that you have backed-up all your essential data like photos, videos, music, etc. Otherwise, you will lose all your necessary data stored in your Galaxy Note 3. Let’s take a look at the vital ways and steps.
Guide To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Through The Settings Menu.
This method works well and is the easiest way of resetting your device. But before resetting, use the android data recovery tool to back up your essential data. Let’s take a look towards the steps:
- Go to the “Settings Menu” from the home page.
- Navigate the “Back Up and Reset” option under the settings menu.
- Tap on the “Factory Data Reset” option at the bottom of the screen.
- The pop-up window will show you a message about data loss, confirm your action, and click on the “Reset” option.
- After that, tap on “Delete All.”
- Your phone will automatically shut down, and the deleted process is beginning.
- Wait until the process is completed, and your device will automatically restart and bring you to the welcome screen.
Factory Reset Note 3 via Recovery Mode
This method is a little tricky from the above way, but this method shows 100% performance and takes your device to its normal position. Take a look at the steps.
- Turn your device off and take out the SIM and SD card if possible.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP, Bixby, and Power” buttons, all three at the same time.
- Hold the buttons until you see the iconic android logo.
- After a few moments, you will see colored text appear on your screen and navigate “Wipe Data or Factory Reset” options by using “Volume up and Down keys.”
- Use the “Power Button” to confirm your action.
- Use “Volume Buttons” to scroll down to yes, “Delete All” user data and again press the “Power” button to confirm your action.
- Wait until the operation is completed. Tap the power button to reset your device.
- The factory reset process is completed, and you can sell it, or again use it.
So, those are the methods to factory reset Samsung Note 3 with ease in a few more straightforward steps. Both ways are 100% successful. After erasing all the data, you can have a new like phone.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article. Thanks for reading this post. For any queries, comment below. For more updates related to android do follow us and stay tuned with us at The Android Portal.