Are you using Motorola Droid Turbo 2 mobile phone, but seems it performing slow? You might expect it running a bit faster but because of the app cache, cached data stored on the device, it might be performing slower than you expected.
The best way to make your Motorola droid turbo 2 running faster is to factory reset it, but before that, you should make sure you back up all your data like Contacts, Photos, Apps, WhatsApp Messages and other documents to your computer or on cloud storage. The reason for backing up is to restore it when your device is reset.
Factory Reset Droid Turbo 2
Follow the step by step guide to hard reset Motorola Droid Turbo 2 device.
Method 1: From Settings
To reset the device:
- Go to “Settings” > Scroll down and select “Backup & reset“
- Select “Factory Data Reset“
- Tap on “Reset Phone“
Your device will take a few minutes and restart. You did it !!
Method 2: Boot into Recovery Mode
- Turn Off your device & Press & Hold “Power Key” + “Volume Down Button“
- Press the volume down button to select “Recovery“
- Press “Power Button” to confirm the selection.
- Now from the options, we have to select “wipe data/factory reset“
- Confirm “Yes–delete all user data” by pressing Power Button.
- To Restart your phone, select “Reboot system now“
It will wipe all the data from your Motorola Droid Turbo2 mobile phone & you will see your phone will work like a brand new mobile phone. If you are facing any difficulties in following the above steps, you can watch the video guide to hard reset Droid turbo 2 phones.
You should note that you have to add your “Google account again” to use the device. Also, you will need to restore the data which we have previously backed up before formatting to use the device as we use previously.
If you are facing droid turbo 2 running slow issue, resetting your device to factory setting will help you to fix it.
If you have any questions in following the above steps, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.